New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Wala bang switch ang hill descent features? Baka naman pwede i off during normal driving.
    As per cox, it's not due to the hill descent control. It's the transmission itself that has a problem. Jerking while you slow down even on normal roads.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Question, is this jerky transmission considered a defect even if such behavior does not affect function and safety?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    As per cox, it's not due to the hill descent control. It's the transmission itself that has a problem. Jerking while you slow down even on normal roads.
    Hope TMP fix his ASAP TOTL pa naman. Let's see if the Innova tranny will be having such issues.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    baka naman sa tcm lang ito?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Nakausap ko na si SA, need ko lang daw ng note kung bakit ko kinancel yung reservation ko and a xerox of my id. 2 to 3 weeks daw process bago marefund. Yey

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by enterbay View Post
    Mitsubishi Manila Bay. Nagpa reserve nung October 2015, nag cancel ako ng November 2015 at nakailang follow ups na hanggang ngayon wala parin. I gave up already.
    Nag refund ako ng reservation ko dati sa unang reserved dealer ko..... and I was able to refund within 3 weeks lang po. baka you need to directly contact with their Accounting. Mine was at Citimotors and mabilis naman din nila binalik pera ko.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You can sell the Fortuner now and still get a good price while there's a long line at the dealers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Simple call or letter to DTI will make them move faster.
    Instead of sending letter to DTI. direct your letter to Mitsubishi Phils at sila bahala mag assist with your delears reservations refund. ganun ginawa ko dati sir.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Question, is this jerky transmission considered a defect even if such behavior does not affect function and safety?
    It falls under performance dissatisfaction if all units have the same behavior. If its an isolated case on certain unit, then it is a defect. Don't worry Toyota will fix that issue but it may take awhile as it is a new model.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xuled View Post
    Nakausap ko na si SA, need ko lang daw ng note kung bakit ko kinancel yung reservation ko and a xerox of my id. 2 to 3 weeks daw process bago marefund. Yey
    Same with my friend kanina lang, 2-3 weeks din daw let see.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by xuled View Post
    sino SA mo sir sa Toyota Cabanatuan?

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast