New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by enterbay View Post
    Mitsubishi Manila Bay. Nagpa reserve nung October 2015, nag cancel ako ng November 2015 at nakailang follow ups na hanggang ngayon wala parin. I gave up already.
    Wow...akala ko ako lang me ganun case.....saying naman 20K natin. I'll give them a few more months and kapag mag 6months na I will report them to DTI for that fraud practice. Malinaw sa fineprints ng Ads nila na it is reimbursable. Let's see how Toyota will handle the reimbursement of the paid reservation.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Wow...akala ko ako lang me ganun case.....saying naman 20K natin. I'll give them a few more months and kapag mag 6months na I will report them to DTI for that fraud practice. Malinaw sa fineprints ng Ads nila na it is reimbursable. Let's see how Toyota will handle the reimbursement of the paid reservation.
    Nagpareserve din ako sa toyota Cabanatuan. Bukas inform ko yung SA ko na ipapacancel ko yung reservation ko. Update ko na lang dito kung ano magiging result.2016 Toyota Fortuner Jerky Transmission

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    since i'm waiting for my wash mitts to finish washing... might as well share the thread..

Some Thai Forum on the Web <--click here

if you read the last post, it might just be the 2.4 AT

but I think even the 2.8 is affected as per cox
    Last edited by StockEngine; April 19th, 2016 at 06:41 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cox View Post
    Depending on the dealer some dealer 2 weeks labas na refund. In my case wala na magagawa. Have to live with the problem jerking till they find a update. Or loose a lot sa depreciation. Antay nalang kayo untill problem fix. Ill update this thread all the time kung safe na bumili.

You can sell the Fortuner now and still get a good price while there's a long line at the dealers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enterbay View Post
    Mitsubishi Manila Bay. Nagpa reserve nung October 2015, nag cancel ako ng November 2015 at nakailang follow ups na hanggang ngayon wala parin. I gave up already.

Simple call or letter to DTI will make them move faster.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Depending on the dealer some dealer 2 weeks labas na refund. In my case wala na magagawa. Have to live with the problem jerking till they find a update. Or loose a lot sa depreciation. Antay nalang kayo untill problem fix. Ill update this thread all the time kung safe na bumili.
    Is it really bothersome bro?

I understand that there is no issue during acceleration and steady speed,- but jerking occurs during deceleration (more so, downhill)... Is that correct?

I am certain,- birthing pains of a product... But then again, how soon can Toyota rectify the issue?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Is it really bothersome bro?

I understand that there is no issue during acceleration and steady speed,- but jerking occurs during deceleration (more so, downhill)... Is that correct?

I am certain,- birthing pains of a product... But then again, how soon can Toyota rectify the issue?

Its very irritating. Not olny downhill but when your running 40 down then you really feel the big thump!
    Specially manila traffic. Your really bugbog, till now TMP is still in the dark what to do. Called toyota customer service tech team still cointing their hairs.

No problem accelerating, crusing speed. Sarap tumakbo lakas makina. Quiet, only thing when slows down. Expect the batok

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Its very irritating. Not olny downhill but when your running 40 down then you really feel the big thump!
    Specially manila traffic. Your really bugbog, till now TMP is still in the dark what to do. Called toyota customer service tech team still cointing their hairs.

No problem accelerating, crusing speed. Sarap tumakbo lakas makina. Quiet, only thing when slows down. Expect the batok
    I feel for you bro.

It's good money you pay, and so, should expect no issue, whatsoever, on the unit...

Oh well,- the waiting game on when (and how) Toyota will address this issue.... We have to keep on pounding at their doors!

Take care and Safe driving!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    since i'm waiting for my wash mitts to finish washing... might as well share the thread..

Some Thai Forum on the Web <--click here

if you read the last post, it might just be the 2.4 AT

but I think even the 2.8 is affected as per cox
    Regional problem pala tranny natin. TMP telling me 2.8 4x4 only because of the hill decent feature. I really doubt that, kung normal yan sa toyota para na sila they dont know how to make cars any more

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wala bang switch ang hill descent features? Baka naman pwede i off during normal driving.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I know the feeling. It happens in my mustang but only in sport mode. It jerks during downshifts when you slow down. During normal Mode there is no jerkiness. Am okay with it as it is Sports mode after all and the parameters change for the throttle and the transmission. However for a fortuner this is unacceptable. Does it have a sport mode? Eco mode? Go to Eco mode and try if there is still jerkiness during the downshift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast