New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 524 of 529 FirstFirst ... 424474514520521522523524525526527528 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    What cellphone holder does anyone here use? Mahirap gamitin yung parang i-clip sa aircon vent, tried it hindi pwede. ayaw ko din yung i-dikit malapit sa windshield dahil pag-maarawan yung phone mainit init sya

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    What cellphone holder does anyone here use? Mahirap gamitin yung parang i-clip sa aircon vent, tried it hindi pwede. ayaw ko din yung i-dikit malapit sa windshield dahil pag-maarawan yung phone mainit init sya
    gamit ko yung pinapasok sa CD player. 2.25 years ko ng gamit okay parin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    there are lots of celfon holder being sold at lazada, carousell, etc. said phone holder, is shaped like a cup that will fit into your car's cup holder and with a stalk to hold the platform where it will house your phone. plenty of models to choose from

4. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Good day po. Newbie here to the forum but almost a year reading in the forum and learned a lot. Many thanks to all of your guys. But now I need help.

I have 2019 Fortuner manual G variant. I bought reverse camera (amazon) with rear view mirror display and switch at the cigarette lighter plug. The camera will be switched on/off through the switch and not during reverse gear engaged. I did this to avoid electrical warranty issues. Now I'm planning to transfer the display to the head unit having the same setup. I need help please if anybody here can tell me how to connect my reverse camera to the head unit while still using the existing switch in the cigarette lighter plug. It's just like using auxiliary video input to the head unit. I saw wire harness in lazada but not sure if it's the correct harness of what i wanted to happen. I checked the back of the head unit and it has 24pin connector. Can anybody share some ideas what are the descriptions of the 24pins?

Many thanks in advance.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Does anyone know what the biggest tire will fit a stock height fortuner g 2016-2020 btw? Im thinking of going one size up to 265/70/17 without lifting.

I have a friend of mine fortuner 2016 model. He said he already bought neww tires and bought the 265/70/17. Not seen it though but he said wala namang problema. Yun din plan ko if mag palit na bagong tires.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrodriguez View Post
    Yes i know, but this is the first time i’ve heard this sound and you can hear it clearly when you open the hood, it sounded like a auldey motor for kids toy which is spinning fast
    I noticed that also. But i think it came from the ABS module.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dback30 View Post
    I have a friend of mine fortuner 2016 model. He said he already bought neww tires and bought the 265/70/17. Not seen it though but he said wala namang problema. Yun din plan ko if mag palit na bagong tires.
    Thanks! Looking to fill up the wheel well so it looks better and gets me an extra .5-1” more in ground clearance without having to lift hehe. Did he get AT or HT tires?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Anyone have the ridemax 4/10 way shocks? How are these?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Has anyone installed a front bull bar sa kinabit sa likod ng licence place? I want to have one para nakalagay ako ng additional fog lamps (seen a Hella Comet 550).... Should I pursue this plan? by the way, I would only use those extra fog lamps during provincial trips and heavy rains or total dark streets/roads....

Although our Fortuner has a stock fog light, I want to have another one (possibly Hella Comet 550) and install it on a "bull bar" which is like this on the link: https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/s...J4Fzj&search=1
    Last edited by attyallanlatras; February 29th, 2020 at 10:21 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    Thanks! Looking to fill up the wheel well so it looks better and gets me an extra .5-1” more in ground clearance without having to lift hehe. Did he get AT or HT tires?

I think he uses AT tires but taiwan brand. He usually used it in his farm.

2016 Toyota Fortuner