New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 477 of 529 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Do we still need to cut out a portion of the tint even if non-metallic naman naka install?
    As what sir heavenlee said, dapat walang tint when you stick the sticker.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wala po bang cabin air filter na dala yung fortuner at the time of purchase ng brand new? If hindi sya kasama sa purchase, then does it mean hindi sya necessary? How much does it cost sa casa? If outside casa, meron kaya and how much would be the price difference?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in my 2005 innova E, there was no filter.
    but someone sawed a rectangular opening thru the plastic housing of the aircon, in front of the glovebox, allowing me to insert a filter in. i close it using a hard flat plastic or cardboard sheet that i tape into place.

and seeing just how dirty the filter can get, i believe the filter helps keep the evaporator clean and efficient.

in my 2014 innova E, there is now a remove-able filter installed by the manufacturer.

removing the glovebox should allow you to see, if it has a filter or not. google it, po. it may seem impossible, difficult, or frightening the first time, as "something might break". but it can be done, po. kaunting lakas ng bisig at loob. i have done it myself, several times. it gets easier with practice.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 23rd, 2018 at 06:49 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Wala po bang cabin air filter na dala yung fortuner at the time of purchase ng brand new? If hindi sya kasama sa purchase, then does it mean hindi sya necessary? How much does it cost sa casa? If outside casa, meron kaya and how much would be the price difference?
    Same size nyan ng vios. I think hindi sya standard part dito sa pinas up until 2014. Yung mga released ng 2014 onwards, standard na sya

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Is it advisable to wash then dry the cabin air filter for our fort 2016? sa casa dito sa Cebu, they sell one filter for more than 4,000.00. I saw some air filters sold at lazada really cheap but I do not know which to buy... Pls help...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Is it advisable to wash then dry the cabin air filter for our fort 2016? sa casa dito sa Cebu, they sell one filter for more than 4,000.00. I saw some air filters sold at lazada really cheap but I do not know which to buy... Pls help...
    i gently hand-wash mine for three times, after which i deem it too distorted for re-use.
    it's just an air filter. i believe genuine fakes will do fine, as long as they fit right.
    i just purchased one from the corner auto parts store for 450 bucks. on-line shopping prices should be less.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I used to wash my cabin filters when there were no cheaper alternatives. But I've been replacing the yearly since the cheap replacements became available. I find that the airflow of the washed cabin filters are not as efficient as brand new ones.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    you can buy replacement at pyeza or kapitan, fleetmax brand, try also cebu parts mall they have original.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i believe the fortuner, innova and vios, share the same size ?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The 2006 Innova G already has a removable filter that is accessed by removing the glove box. I've been replacing the filter myself the past several years by buying compatible filters from outside the casa.

I didnt know that the earlier versions of the E (and probably the J) didnt have the removable filter assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my 2005 innova E, there was no filter.
    but someone sawed a rectangular opening thru the plastic housing of the aircon, in front of the glovebox, allowing me to insert a filter in. i close it using a hard flat plastic or cardboard sheet that i tape into place.

and seeing just how dirty the filter can get, i believe the filter helps keep the evaporator clean and efficient.

in my 2014 innova E, there is now a remove-able filter installed by the manufacturer.

removing the glovebox should allow you to see, if it has a filter or not. google it, po. it may seem impossible, difficult, or frightening the first time, as "something might break". but it can be done, po. kaunting lakas ng bisig at loob. i have done it myself, several times. it gets easier with practice.

good luck.

2016 Toyota Fortuner