New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 469 of 529 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    For fortuner G automatic OEM cruise control install and activation please PM me. TIA

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

it's a nice added feature as it is standard on the V trims of the latest Forts. But in the real world, The thing with cruise control is that it makes you less interactive with your rig and makes you sleepy on long drives. never bothered to use them when we had our roadtrip in the US.. but hey that's just me

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    it's a nice added feature as it is standard on the V trims of the latest Forts. But in the real world, The thing with cruise control is that it makes you less interactive with your rig and makes you sleepy on long drives. never bothered to use them when we had our roadtrip in the US.. but hey that's just me
    i use it on a daily. i cant wait for adaptive cruise control..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I use my cruise control all the time. I drive NLEX/SCTEX/TPLEX several times a week.

When the road is empty it's relaxing to just keep it at a certain speed and let the car do its thing. When you've driven tens of thousands of highway miles, driving at top speed becomes boring and feels wasteful. So I just keep the cruise control under the allowable speed limit and have a relaxed trip. I still end up faster than eager beavers who have no RFIDs anyway.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    The last part always makes me smile. Just last time, those cars overtook me then I saw them queued up the toll booth. I passed them and as I overtook a truck, they all lined up with that truck all the way to Subic.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    I use it all the time..but only when I'm in TPLEX. Not usable in NLEX/SCTEX (some part), that's where traffic starts/ends.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    I need to replace may battery soon. Ano po ba tamang specs ng battery for 2.4V? Some say 3sm & some DIN 74. Ano po ba difference nla? By the way, I'm aiming for Amaron. Tnx

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    I need to replace may battery soon. Ano po ba tamang specs ng battery for 2.4V? Some say 3sm & some DIN 74. Ano po ba difference nla? By the way, I'm aiming for Amaron. Tnx
    i believe that info is pasted on the battery case itself?
    or in the owner's manual?

but most battery shops know it, also. just tell them, "pang fortuner...".
    call for availability, and for price.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 10th, 2018 at 09:35 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i believe that info is pasted on the battery case itself?
    or in the owner's manual?

but most battery shops know it, also. just tell them, "pang fortuner...".
    call for availability, and for price.

good luck.
    I'm scouting kasi online. I saw this Amaron Hi Life Pro 125D31L (3SM) recommended cia for Fortuner Diesel. Then I saw this 1 "expert" in automotive battery. Sabi nya hindi daw recommended ang 3SM masyado daw mataas dapat DIN 74. That leads me here asking for more expert advice. 2k price variation by the way so sayang din should the cheaper one actually suffice.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I'm scouting kasi online. I saw this Amaron Hi Life Pro 125D31L (3SM) recommended cia for Fortuner Diesel. Then I saw this 1 "expert" in automotive battery. Sabi nya hindi daw recommended ang 3SM masyado daw mataas dapat DIN 74. That leads me here asking for more expert advice. 2k price variation by the way so sayang din should the cheaper one actually suffice.
    Yung 3sm or DIN74 i think is the size of the battery.. better go to the shop to check if it fits.. also may mga battery ngayon na may slot sa baba for the clamp

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    they refer to battery size.
    but their size usually correlates with capacity.
    if your factory spec car has 3smf, then replacing it with 3smf is ok.
    if you intend to get another battery: it is paramount that you check if it will fit well; and check the electrical specifications, so that your replacement battery's will approximate the battery it is replacing.
    "everything information comes to he who googles."

also, battery types also matter, price- and warranty-wise. there's the motolite top of the line gold, and there's the bottomfeeder champion (40 % cheaper).
    in my last replacement, i opted to champion, because i was envisioning lotsa highway driving. well, after 2 years (warranty is only 12 months), ok pa naman siya.

good luck, po.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 10th, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

2016 Toyota Fortuner