New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 468 of 529 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472478518 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 5284
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,476
    #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Hi dr D. The 2018 Fort’s cig & radio fuse are separate unlike the older toyotas. The radio is working fine on my Fort. I dont think the outlet itself is the one at fault coz both of them are not working.. need to fix it somehow coz i drive long distances and need it to charge celfons, etc..
    try the one labeled "ACC" (accessories).

    anyway, if you can't find the right one, you can always pull out one fuse after another, examining which one of them is blown, and putting it back before pulling the next.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 16th, 2018 at 09:07 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try the one labeled "ACC" (accessories).

    anyway, if you can't find the right one, you can always pull out one fuse after another, examining which one of them is blown, and putting it back before pulling the next.

    Actually, that’s what i did. But no blown fuse which left me bewildered. So i presume there’s a 4th fusebox i didnt locate somehow? Tnx

  3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    82
    #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    I saw the “P/OUTLET 2” in the fusebox that is located in the eng bay. Cant seem to find the “P/OUTLET 1” or “CIG” in the Fuse boxes located in the drivers side kick panel & the one under the glove box. Unless, there’s another fusebox locd somewhere else.. tnx
    Under dash daw. Kasama ng mga fuses for meter, ignition, wiper, etc.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    82
    #4674
    Dalawa fusebox sa driver's side. Left side and sa ilalim ng instrument panel sa right side. Andun ata sa right yung P/OUTLET 1.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by izzy View Post
    Dalawa fusebox sa driver's side. Left side and sa ilalim ng instrument panel sa right side. Andun ata sa right yung P/OUTLET 1.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

    THANK YOU, sir Izzy!

    It was definitely under the dash on the driver’s side area immediately above the accelerator pedal. I cant help it and reached for it and voila! There it was! “Type A” 15A fuse and it was definitely blown... So i learned something new tonight. There are 4 fuse boxes on our 2.4V Fort (engine bay, left kick panel, under the dash & under the glove box). Thanks everyone who helped me...

  6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    82
    #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    THANK YOU, sir Izzy!

    It was definitely under the dash on the driver’s side area immediately above the accelerator pedal. I cant help it and reached for it and voila! There it was! “Type A” 15A fuse and it was definitely blown... So i learned something new tonight. There are 4 fuse boxes on our 2.4V Fort (engine bay, left kick panel, under the dash & under the glove box). Thanks everyone who helped me...
    You're welcome! Glad to be of help.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    #4677
    Guys, need help regarding my head unit. Mine is 2.4G, 3 mos.old pa lang. My head unit's lcd turned white screen.
    May naka experience na rin ba sa inyo?

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #4678
    pa warranty mo na lng...

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #4679
    kit



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    607
    #4680
    For fortuner G automatic OEM cruise control install and activation please PM me. TIA

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2016 Toyota Fortuner