New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 467 of 529 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5284
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by swingman_01 View Post
    di ko mahanap yung para sa Toyota Fortuner 2018, pasend naman ng link. tnx
    Ano model fortuner mo

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    82
    #4662
    This. For Q2 2018 map update. Piliin na lang appropriate model.

    Directory listing of http://www.inavcloud.com/portal/Map Updates/Toyota/OEM (Factory Installed)/218Q2

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #4663
    Quote Originally Posted by izzy View Post
    This. For Q2 2018 map update. Piliin na lang appropriate model.

    Directory listing of http://www.inavcloud.com/portal/Map Updates/Toyota/OEM (Factory Installed)/218Q2

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    First you need to use sd cleaner before you update. I try updating without using sd cleaner the interface became confusing. Maybe it cannot overwrite previous version.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #4664
    gud day guys! My 2017 Fortuner 2.4V has a cigarette lighter outlet that has just recently stopped working (the one on the dash & the one on the console between the front seats. Tried to find the location of the fuse but cant seem to find a “CIG” written on the fuse box (in the eng bay, drivers side kick panel & under the glovebox).. any other leads? Or is the fuse dedicated for the cigarette lightr outlet labelled with another name? Tnx

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,606
    #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    gud day guys! My 2017 Fortuner 2.4V has a cigarette lighter outlet that has just recently stopped working (the one on the dash & the one on the console between the front seats. Tried to find the location of the fuse but cant seem to find a “CIG” written on the fuse box (in the eng bay, drivers side kick panel & under the glovebox).. any other leads? Or is the fuse dedicated for the cigarette lightr outlet labelled with another name? Tnx
    Have it fixed on your next PMS nalang. Alam ko fuse lang yan same experience pero different suv

    Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Have it fixed on your next PMS nalang. Alam ko fuse lang yan same experience pero different suv

    Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

    PMS is still far away & bringing it in the casa for just this little glitch is quite a hassle coz u need to fill up forms like checklist etc not to mention ipipila k p etc. although i know it is still under warranty but if someone here can tell me the exact location of its fuse, it will just be an under-15 mins job vs whole day sa casa... tnx

  7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    82
    #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    gud day guys! My 2017 Fortuner 2.4V has a cigarette lighter outlet that has just recently stopped working (the one on the dash & the one on the console between the front seats. Tried to find the location of the fuse but cant seem to find a “CIG” written on the fuse box (in the eng bay, drivers side kick panel & under the glovebox).. any other leads? Or is the fuse dedicated for the cigarette lightr outlet labelled with another name? Tnx
    Read somewhere that it's the one labeled P/OUTLET NO. 1

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by izzy View Post
    Read somewhere that it's the one labeled P/OUTLET NO. 1

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

    I saw the “P/OUTLET 2” in the fusebox that is located in the eng bay. Cant seem to find the “P/OUTLET 1” or “CIG” in the Fuse boxes located in the drivers side kick panel & the one under the glove box. Unless, there’s another fusebox locd somewhere else.. tnx

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,497
    #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    gud day guys! My 2017 Fortuner 2.4V has a cigarette lighter outlet that has just recently stopped working (the one on the dash & the one on the console between the front seats. Tried to find the location of the fuse but cant seem to find a “CIG” written on the fuse box (in the eng bay, drivers side kick panel & under the glovebox).. any other leads? Or is the fuse dedicated for the cigarette lightr outlet labelled with another name? Tnx
    in my non-fort toyotas, the fuse for the cigarette lighter is shared with the radio and the power side mirrors. maybe yours is the same.

    one other possibility, is that it is not your fuse that is blown. it might be the cigarette lighter itself.

    happy shooting the trouble.

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #4670
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my non-fort toyotas, the fuse for the cigarette lighter is shared with the radio and the power side mirrors. maybe yours is the same.

    one other possibility, is that it is not your fuse that is blown. it might be the cigarette lighter itself.

    happy shooting the trouble.
    Hi dr D. The 2018 Fort’s cig & radio fuse are separate unlike the older toyotas. The radio is working fine on my Fort. I dont think the outlet itself is the one at fault coz both of them are not working.. need to fix it somehow coz i drive long distances and need it to charge celfons, etc..

2016 Toyota Fortuner