New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 448 of 529 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I have the G, and the only thing I want to add from the V would be the power tailgate. I'm fine with everything else.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    I have the G, and the only thing I want to add from the V would be the power tailgate. I'm fine with everything else.
    Led headlamps?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I always opt for the higher model because I hate the feeling of having the "lower" variant when I'm next to higher one. No offense meant to G owners.
    I wouldn't miss the power tailgate. The time it takes to open and close is sometimes annoying. I also almost never use the navigation. Waze does a better job.
    I would miss most the DRL, the paddle shifters and the power mode. That's unless the G model is actually on full time power mode(?).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmate View Post
    I always opt for the higher model because I hate the feeling of having the "lower" variant when I'm next to higher one. No offense meant to G owners.
    I wouldn't miss the power tailgate. The time it takes to open and close is sometimes annoying. I also almost never use the navigation. Waze does a better job.
    I would miss most the DRL, the paddle shifters and the power mode. That's unless the G model is actually on full time power mode(?).

May eco/power mode button din ang G same with paddle shifter meron din sa G.

Also the power seat adjustable na nasa V variant medyo nga matagal din kaysa manual. Although maganda yung feature na ma save mo configuration ng seat per driver tama ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGChan View Post
    May eco/power mode button din ang G same with paddle shifter meron din sa G.

Also the power seat adjustable na nasa V variant medyo nga matagal din kaysa manual. Although maganda yung feature na ma save mo configuration ng seat per driver tama ba?

Oops... didn't know that. Is that for the new models only or were they there ever since?
    The power seat adjustment is also more comfortable than having to shift your weight when you want to manually move the seat. There's no memory though... unless they added it in the latest model.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Led headlamps?
    not sure about this. never had a car with led lights. and don't have a problem now

i do wish that Toyota provided rear grab handles across all variants.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmate View Post
    Oops... didn't know that. Is that for the new models only or were they there ever since?
    The power seat adjustment is also more comfortable than having to shift your weight when you want to manually move the seat. There's no memory though... unless they added it in the latest model.

Meron na even before the quad disc brake model ng fort. Ah okay mali pala ako about sa memory. Yup mas madali nga wala ng body shifting para to adjust front and back.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Power seat have eight adjustment vs only 6 for the manual G. Also another peeve for some G owners in the silent alarm. Ilaw lang.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Power seat have eight adjustment vs only 6 for the manual G. Also another peeve for some G owners in the silent alarm. Ilaw lang.
    How is your fortuner bro? No regrets ba?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    How is your fortuner bro? No regrets ba?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    So far so good...

2016 Toyota Fortuner