New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 447 of 529 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Ridemax user here for 5mos na. Don't expect much difference from the stock nabawasan lng konting tagtag. Pinaglaruan ko pa mga adjustments nya pero same lang. If you really want a more comfort ride isama nyo po spring sa upgrade un nga lang with 2-inch lift. One compliment na lang siguro sa Ridemax is its quality mas panatag ka na hindi magli-leak agad gaya ng stock.
    For yourself, are you planning to upgrade the springs?

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hisokaxmakee View Post
    Thanks for the input. Based sa nakita ko may package na kasama niya Lovell springs. Would like to hear yung naka try nung combo na yun. Ano yung implications nung 2" lift?

the wheels&tire looks smaller. youll be forced to upgrade [emoji28]

FOCUS

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the wheels&tire looks smaller. youll be forced to upgrade [emoji28]

FOCUS
    Shocks! (Pun intended) :-) May spring ba na maganda na di mag require ng 2" lift?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Shocks! (Pun intended) :-) May spring ba na maganda na di mag require ng 2" lift?

Sa FB Groups ng Gen2 Fort meron sila na mention na KYB replacement springs. Maganda din feedback nung nag install.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Thanks for the input. Based sa nakita ko may package na kasama niya Lovell springs. Would like to hear yung naka try nung combo na yun. Ano yung implications nung 2" lift?

Personal preference ayoko ko po porma ng high stance nya pag na-lift na.

For yourself, are you planning to upgrade the springs?

I want to, who doesn't want a comfort ride? Pero back to 1st statement ayoko tlaga ng stance nya mas gusto ko stock height hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Personal preference ayoko ko po porma ng high stance nya pag na-lift na.

I want to, who doesn't want a comfort ride? Pero back to 1st statement ayoko tlaga ng stance nya mas gusto ko stock height hehe
    Got it. Wala po bang springs replacement na walang lift na effect? May nakikita ako 40mm lift. Ok na kaya yun? Toughdog ang brand.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Sa FB Groups ng Gen2 Fort meron sila na mention na KYB replacement springs. Maganda din feedback nung nag install.
    Ok check ko to. Hopefully it works well with ridemax shocks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    i was thinking meron ang kyb, now its confirmed. installer feedback? owner feedback kaya?

FOCUS

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    Hi all,

Long time lurker here and because this is my first time to ever post on tsikot, I can't really start a new thread to ask this question.

I'd also like to start by saying that your views and inputs have been a great resource since 2015. I'm an OFW so all I have are your experienced views as on the ground info.

Here's my ask:
    I'm contemplating of getting either the 4X2 G vs the 4X2 V and even looking at the 4X2 TRD (yes, I've seen the comments, the leathers seats are appealing)

I'd like to think I'm a practical man so I'm torn between getting the (diesel automatics) G vs the V.

Is it really worth getting the V over the G?

I've check the spec differences here (see screengrabs):
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtcfffoGE_LXpW-EF0duhC6oavAg
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtcfffoGE_LXpXAJeAwMCLmIxn3g

As a father, I'm kind of annoyed that the airbag curtains are only at the 4X4 V (compared to the Montero GLS 2WD Premium).

Tbh, the only reason why I'm contemplating the Fortuner is because I still want a mechanical handbrake and reliability. (i know... noob view, but at the end of the day its up to me anyway).

Budget wise, I'd like to limit my options up to the 4x2 V only, anything more, would just be too rich for my blood.

Rounding back to the main question: is it really worth getting the V vs the G? are the add-ons on the V purely aesthetic?

Looking forward to your insights.

Maraming salamat.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by el_bim_boy View Post
    Hi all,

Long time lurker here and because this is my first time to ever post on tsikot, I can't really start a new thread to ask this question.

I'd also like to start by saying that your views and inputs have been a great resource since 2015. I'm an OFW so all I have are your experienced views as on the ground info.

Here's my ask:
    I'm contemplating of getting either the 4X2 G vs the 4X2 V and even looking at the 4X2 TRD (yes, I've seen the comments, the leathers seats are appealing)

I'd like to think I'm a practical man so I'm torn between getting the (diesel automatics) G vs the V.

Is it really worth getting the V over the G?

I've check the spec differences here (see screengrabs):
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtcfffoGE_LXpW-EF0duhC6oavAg
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtcfffoGE_LXpXAJeAwMCLmIxn3g

As a father, I'm kind of annoyed that the airbag curtains are only at the 4X4 V (compared to the Montero GLS 2WD Premium).

Tbh, the only reason why I'm contemplating the Fortuner is because I still want a mechanical handbrake and reliability. (i know... noob view, but at the end of the day its up to me anyway).

Budget wise, I'd like to limit my options up to the 4x2 V only, anything more, would just be too rich for my blood.

Rounding back to the main question: is it really worth getting the V vs the G? are the add-ons on the V purely aesthetic?

Looking forward to your insights.

Maraming salamat.

Hi, V owner here and there are lots of things/features I thank about in getting one rather than the G. You seems did your assignment so enumerating their differences won't be necessary.

"Aesthetics"? I rather say they're there for good reasons. It provides some level of convenience & satisfaction.

When you're G, you won't stop trying to upgrade every part of it hoping to replicate the V. But when you're already V, it waives you from that "clone" thinking & can proceed straight to more important upgrades i.e. mags, kits, etc.

Bottom line: NO REGRETS!

2016 Toyota Fortuner