New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 434 of 529 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5284
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    do you really have to?
    many do not have, and they manage well enough.
    devil's advocate here.
    doc, first car ko na may tpms ay ang monty. Now I'm planning to put tpms on my other rides as well. Convenient kasi and you wont waste time filling up with air sa gas statiions.
    Parang battery voltage indicator din, I have one in all rides, and they just cost around 500 bucks each.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    50
    #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    doc, first car ko na may tpms ay ang monty. Now I'm planning to put tpms on my other rides as well. Convenient kasi and you wont waste time filling up with air sa gas statiions.
    Parang battery voltage indicator din, I have one in all rides, and they just cost around 500 bucks each.
    Hi J. Can I get the brand of the tpms you're planning to install and the battery voltage indicator that you mentioned? Thanks.

    Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,719
    #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by hisokaxmakee View Post
    Hi J. Can I get the brand of the tpms you're planning to install and the battery voltage indicator that you mentioned? Thanks.

    Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk
    I bought mine at ali express at around 1500... tire cap type and it has anti theft lock... so far so good... the unit can be charged through solar or 12v ....






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    50
    #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    I bought mine at ali express at around 1500... tire cap type and it has anti theft lock... so far so good... the unit can be charged through solar or 12v ....






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yung unit ng temp pwedeng gawing Celsius? How accurate would you say yung tire pressure measurement? Thanks.

    Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    I bought mine at ali express at around 1500... tire cap type and it has anti theft lock... so far so good... the unit can be charged through solar or 12v ....






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I seen tmps installed inside the rim to prevent it from being stolen.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,719
    #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by hisokaxmakee View Post
    Yung unit ng temp pwedeng gawing Celsius? How accurate would you say yung tire pressure measurement? Thanks.

    Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk
    Yes! Pero baka yung air is magiging BAR instead of PSI.... accurate siya, if meron diff is .01 if PSI...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,719
    #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    I seen tmps installed inside the rim to prevent it from being stolen.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I opted to have this type since its easy to install and it serve the purpose...after installing the anti theft, its hard to remove without the tool...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,929
    #4338
    A tire gauge worth <500 will do the job ... but for 1500 ... Hmmm ...

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #4339
    Wow mura sa aliexpress! 1.5k lang. may fb store nagbebenta ng 6.5k.
    Looking at olx, meron 2.6k lang. teckhowz name ng fb page.

    For voltmeter, got mine from amazon. Pero meron sa d3tech at maricel online.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,929
    #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    I bought mine at ali express at around 1500... tire cap type and it has anti theft lock... so far so good... the unit can be charged through solar or 12v ....
    This model is about $50 in Aliexpress ... so about 2,500 pesos ...

2016 Toyota Fortuner