New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 430 of 529 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    putting a sack of rice at the rear...
    Parang pick up lang sir may anchor. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    Alterra has leaf spring suspension pero ok na ok talaga ang ride. Kahit yung mahiluhin kong mga anak at mga kasambahay, gusting gusto pag Alterra ang gamit naming. Pero nahihilo agad pag sa Tucson.
    In contrast, the 2nd gen monty before had a soft yet floaty ride that gets occupants dizzy after long trips. I don't know for the new gen monty but the mu-x is said to have a ride that is similarly soft also. Kaya the best remedy talaga is to change the stock suspension with a better one that will fix the bumpy ride you are pointing out on it.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    In contrast, the 2nd gen monty before had a soft yet floaty ride that gets occupants dizzy after long trips. I don't know for the new gen monty but the mu-x is said to have a ride that is similarly soft also. Kaya the best remedy talaga is to change the stock suspension with a better one that will fix the bumpy ride you are pointing out on it.
    Well kanya kanya design yan and different people with different choices. For you the ride is matagtag for other ok na yan as long feeling nila hindi naman compromise yung suspension. Tama ka upgrade nalang shocks kung matagtag[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Iba padin riding comfort ng CUVs. Upgrading to aftermarket shocks would cost around 40 to 70k

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Iba padin riding comfort ng CUVs. Upgrading to aftermarket shocks would cost around 40 to 70k

Well if you can buy worth 2M SUV balewala lng yan[emoji1] for me[emoji111]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Yung new gen monty mas malambot pa. Sobrang floaty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Yung new gen monty mas malambot pa. Sobrang floaty.

Ganun kala ko comfortable yun among ppv? Hirap lang sa floaty nakakahilo katagalan

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Well if you can buy worth 2M SUV balewala lng yan[emoji1] for me[emoji111]

Well I agree with you bro. But not all owners of 2m plus cars would consider it haha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ramdam parin siguro talaga ang tagtag, especially since you compared to it to the gen 3 montero, which is known to have a soft suspension. Ang question ko is mas matagtag siya kaysa dun sa gen 2 everest eh that thing has an old leaf spring suspension pero it sounds like mas stiff yung fort para sayo than that one?
    Gen 3 Everest pala sir na Titanium with 20" Mags. Yes mas stiff pa din para sakin yung Fortuner na naka 18's vs current gen Everest na naka 20's. Route ko Project 8 QC to Alabang via Edsa and Slex 5 times a week. 33 psi ako sa lahat ng SUVs. Looks like Ridemax shock upgrade ang next ko sa Fort.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Ganun kala ko comfortable yun among ppv? Hirap lang sa floaty nakakahilo katagalan

Yeah comfy naman, naaabsorb talaga ang mga lubak kaso lang dapat maingat sa pag brake at pag liko. Konting brake lang subsob agad harap.

2016 Toyota Fortuner