New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 403 of 529 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    just got my grab handles. we'll install it today. Its an OEM Toyota Thailand.. wonder why Toyota Philippines didn't make it standard feature for the Philippine spec Fort... Its a nice feature actually for elderly rear passengers....
    They probably stripped them off so they can sell it to customers.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    They probably stripped them off so they can sell it to customers.
    ahh, its not available at the local Toyota casas. I ordered it from specialty shops in the metro...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    just got my grab handles. we'll install it today. Its an OEM Toyota Thailand.. wonder why Toyota Philippines didn't make it standard feature for the Philippine spec Fort... Its a nice feature actually for elderly rear passengers....
    "every little bit of price cut, helps (us make a profit)."

...same logic practised by some thinktank guys back in the 60s, when they decided to save a few dollars by not putting in, anti-sway bars.
    as a result, "the car drove like a drunken pig", significantly hurting sales.

"besides, grab handles or not, the customers will still buy them just as fast."

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ahh, its not available at the local Toyota casas. I ordered it from specialty shops in the metro...
    You can order the hilux parts, price is approx the same... pero the toyota casa won't install it for you hehe. Madali lang naman ata though.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    You can order the hilux parts, price is approx the same... pero the toyota casa won't install it for you hehe. Madali lang naman ata though.

yes the new hilux has grab handles and also avail at the casa. problem is it is more expensive at almost 12K and installation is another expense if you let them install it... DIY installation is actually a breeze....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    yes the new hilux has grab handles and also avail at the casa. problem is it is more expensive at almost 12K and installation is another expense if you let them install it... DIY installation is actually a breeze....
    Had it quoted before, comes out at 7k lang for parts. The thailand grab handles retails for about as much.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    how much overall cost with installation sir?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "every little bit of price cut, helps (us make a profit)."

...same logic practised by some thinktank guys back in the 60s, when they decided to save a few dollars by not putting in, anti-sway bars.
    as a result, "the car drove like a drunken pig", significantly hurting sales.

"besides, grab handles or not, the customers will still buy them just as fast."
    that's true doc. Just realized I need these grab handles when I see my inlaws ride with my fort. My bilas' Everest Titanium has them and so ingress and egress of senior citizen is a little easier.. haha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Meron po ba RCA pre out ang stock HU ng 2017 V Variant 4x2? Plan ko sana i kabit yung old amps and separates ko.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hello Fortuner owners

Any of you guys here use the ipod capability of the stock HU of your fortuner? Prefer using this over the bluetooth since it can charge the phone or ipod as I use it unlike bluetooth. Been experiencing lag kasi when using it like okay I know I should expect a little bit of delay when switching songs or fast forwarding songs but I don't think it should lag that much. Like I have to press the next button sa steering wheel many times bago siya magpalit ng song or delayed yung pinapakitang album artist and info sa screen (there are times it displays the unknown chu chu). I don't I find it kinda annoying lang not knowing the song that's playing. Changing the volume is quick naman but ayun nga switching songs and fast forwarding it kinda sucks. Then if I want to repeat the previous song, madalas hindi nagagawa using the buttons sa steering wheel so may times na I'm forced to grab my phone and manually "previous" the song there. Oh, and for my feeling, hindi masyado responsive yung touchscreen or yung touch sensitive buttons.

Mas nararanasan ko to kapag spotify gamit than the music app of ios talaga (though I stopped buying songs sa itunes when I upgraded to premium sa spotify kaya laging spotify na gamit ko)

Just wanna know if you guys experience this too and if may easy fix ba if ever? or it's just baka sa phone/ipod ko may problem (I doubt this though)? Wish I could upgrade the HU of this car but sadly, I can't. It's my dad's toy and nakikigamit lang ako haha.

Anyways, here's my setup:

(using the default ios music app)

(using spotify)

2016 Toyota Fortuner