New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 399 of 529 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    mga Guru,

turbo diesel ba yung mga Fort natin?
    Diesel Fortuners are all turbocharged. Diesel engines that aren't turbocharged are very rare because they would be inefficient and weak. The only one I can think of is the Adventure's 2.5 liter diesel engine.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    mga Guru,

turbo diesel ba yung mga Fort natin?
    Yes Sir, enhanced turbo diesel yung latest fort. Smaller engine than its predecessor but more powerful yet more efficient and more economical.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    aaa ok.. medyo na gulat kasi ako sa ka-opisina ko na naka Monty.. requirement daw ng Turbo diesel engine ay fully synthetic oil.
    balak ko kasi mag mineral oil sa next PMS.

currently naka fully synthetic ako.

tapos pag Turbo diesel engine daw dapat di basta basta pinapatay yung makina mga 1min daw before patayin.
    practice ko kasi in between 30secs to 1min pinapatay ko na ang makina pag naka park na ako.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi Fortuner owners, marami nagsasabi matagtag daw ang Fort. Totoo ba?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    I don't own one but regularly ride shotgun passenger on certain days. Short trips wouldn't be a problem, but long trips might want to make you wish you were riding another car, depending on your tolerance. The setup is stiffer compared to vehicles on its class (regularly rides a montero too). The MS feels like it has more 'cushion' compared to the fort.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    whats your current vehicle?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    whats your current vehicle?

Isuzu Alterra - me and family do not have any complaint in terms of tagtag.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    I don't own one but regularly ride shotgun passenger on certain days. Short trips wouldn't be a problem, but long trips might want to make you wish you were riding another car, depending on your tolerance. The setup is stiffer compared to vehicles on its class (regularly rides a montero too). The MS feels like it has more 'cushion' compared to the fort.
    Thanks for the insights...

I am ready to buy a Fort since last Dec and only got delayed by the inavailability of the units up to now. When I started mentioning to some people in the office, friends and even guys at the car wash, they all said sobrang tagtag.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I don't own a 1st gen Fort but was able to ride my boss' 2007 model. It was like riding a pick-up, hard and bumpy. Now I own a 2017 model and the ride is okay with me, somewhat similar with my previous Innova. It may not be as soft as a Monty but definitely not hard like the 1st gen Fort.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ah so youve experienced a ladder frame based suv. fort is matagtag(if the road is bad). 3rd row long rides are painful(especially sa provincial road na meron cement and expansion joints). some of my cousins dont complain like me. you can test drive or rent one to experience the ride.

if youll use it sa metro manila with good roads it isnt too bad. sa expressway na maganda ang asphalt it isnt bad.

2016 Toyota Fortuner