New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 383 of 529 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan jimenez View Post
    Fortuner 4x2 G matic
    Unit price-1,555,000
    TPL-1,801
    Discount-40,000 free lto

Tint(visor only)
    Seatcover
    Genuine floormats
    Rustproof
    Undercoat
    Set of tools
    Spare tire
    1k-5k service free labor
    Toyota umbrella and keychain

Sir/Madam

Would like to request your feedback regarding the offer. Would greatly appreciate if you could point me to anyone who can give a better offer.

Many thanks.
    Offer seems okay.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan jimenez View Post
    Fortuner 4x2 G matic
    Unit price-1,555,000
    TPL-1,801
    Discount-40,000 free lto

Tint(visor only)
    Seatcover
    Genuine floormats
    Rustproof
    Undercoat
    Set of tools
    Spare tire
    1k-5k service free labor
    Toyota umbrella and keychain

Sir/Madam

Would like to request your feedback regarding the offer. Would greatly appreciate if you could point me to anyone who can give a better offer.

Many thanks.
    your offer is nicer than my kuripot SA's is, to me.

nitpicks.
    considering that the spare tire came with the car from the factory, i find its inclusion in the freebies, funny.
    also, that rustproofing is, again, factory. you'd have to do a special order, for a fort without factory rustproof.
    just be aware, sir, that not all "freebies" are truly freebies.

inquire about that tint. the way you wrote it, one would think, the tint is only a nine-inch thick strip running on top of the front windshield. what about the side windows and the rear windshield? tanungin nyo po, para malinaw.

i have never seen fake floormats. so, what do they mean by "genuine floormats"?

and if you wish for the comprehensive insurance, it being a new car, you'll have to fork over a big chunk of that 40K discount, back to them.

btw.
    good choice!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last time I asked, they were giving 50k discount and 1k, 5k and 10k free PMS service for cash buyers at Toyota Alabang, that was a couple of weeks ago. Might have changed since its already December. I think there was a bigger discount for financing..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    your offer is nicer than my kuripot SA's is, to me.

nitpicks.
    considering that the spare tire came with the car from the factory, i find its inclusion in the freebies, funny.
    also, that rustproofing is, again, factory. you'd have to do a special order, for a fort without factory rustproof.
    just be aware, sir, that not all "freebies" are truly freebies.

inquire about that tint. the way you wrote it, one would think, the tint is only a nine-inch thick strip running on top of the front windshield. what about the side windows and the rear windshield? tanungin nyo po, para malinaw.

i have never seen fake floormats. so, what do they mean by "genuine floormats"?

and if you wish for the comprehensive insurance, it being a new car, you'll have to fork over a big chunk of that 40K discount, back to them.

btw.
    good choice!
    Yung rustproofing nila ay yung mag spray sila ng black tar sa ilalim as added yet unnecessary protection.. dumi lang sa ilalim yan.. yung sken meron kahit sabi ko wag na.. ended up removing that black tar..

Sa tint naman wrap around except windshield.. add ka kung gusto mo full tint.. pero pwede pakiusapan..

Sa floormats.. siguro yung may tatak toyota.. pero standard naman yan eh.. pati yung tools..

Yung discount sa alabang na 50k.. paasa lang yan para mag reserve ka.. pag andyan na unit.. biglang 30k na lang..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ganyan pala style sa Toyota Alabang. Bibitinin ka kase madami nakapila. 18 daw ako kung pumila ako.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hi everyone.

will there be an upgrade on the fortuner soon? i am planning to buy an suv soon cant make up my mind. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    Hi everyone.

will there be an upgrade on the fortuner soon? i am planning to buy an suv soon cant make up my mind. thanks!
    Doubtful na magkaka upgrade soon.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Ganyan pala style sa Toyota Alabang. Bibitinin ka kase madami nakapila. 18 daw ako kung pumila ako.

Similar personal experience with another Toyota dealer.
    - I was promised with a 40K discount verbally.
    - When I asked for an Official quotation, 30K lang ang nakalagay. Off the record daw kasi/manager's discount yung 10K at di pwedeng isama sa quotation. Took their word for it but preparing myself that if ever they would do something to my disadvantage, I'll just walk away from the purchase.
    - To protect myself, I asked for text and email confirmations that my discount is really 40K, which they confirmed electronically.
    - During the pick-up of my car from the casa, 30K lang daw ang pwede nilang ibigay. I ask why, the SA told me its due to miscommunitation. With this, considering that my unit already is ready for release with window tint attached, I just tried to walk away. Tutal wala pa naman akong pinipirmahan at hawak ko pa bank PO ko, di nila ko pwdeng mahabol. Try ko nalang siguro sa ibang dealer.
    - Pinigilan ako ni SA na umalis, kausapin daw nya ulit boss nya.
    - After several minutes, bumaba si SA. Approved na daw yung 40K discount.
    Ako pa tinakot nila... buti nalang alam ko na tong modus na to before my first purchase. Kung hindi, malamang nagantso ako.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    Hi everyone.

Maliit possibility nyan. If ever meron man, very minor lang since kakaupgrade lang ng Fortuner last 3Q of 2017 with rear disc brakes, backup sensors, and automatic climate control.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Similar personal experience with another Toyota dealer.
    - I was promised with a 40K discount verbally.
    - When I asked for an Official quotation, 30K lang ang nakalagay. Off the record daw kasi/manager's discount yung 10K at di pwedeng isama sa quotation. Took their word for it but preparing myself that if ever they would do something to my disadvantage, I'll just walk away from the purchase.
    - To protect myself, I asked for text and email confirmations that my discount is really 40K, which they confirmed electronically.
    - During the pick-up of my car from the casa, 30K lang daw ang pwede nilang ibigay. I ask why, the SA told me its due to miscommunitation. With this, considering that my unit already is ready for release with window tint attached, I just tried to walk away. Tutal wala pa naman akong pinipirmahan at hawak ko pa bank PO ko, di nila ko pwdeng mahabol. Try ko nalang siguro sa ibang dealer.
    - Pinigilan ako ni SA na umalis, kausapin daw nya ulit boss nya.
    - After several minutes, bumaba si SA. Approved na daw yung 40K discount.
    Ako pa tinakot nila... buti nalang alam ko na tong modus na to before my first purchase. Kung hindi, malamang nagantso ako.
    Good thing you had your wits with you. At least Bicutan was honest upfront with only 30k discount.

2016 Toyota Fortuner