New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 369 of 529 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Hahahahaha can I just comment that a friend also said the same thing about bronze-colored cars (in general) 😂

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Color is subjective though. Ako white ang gusto ko black napunta samin kasi mahirap pumila dati haha. Ang black malinis ngayon madumi bukas.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hisokaxmakee View Post
    Mas maganda ba talaga light output ng V headlight compared sa G? Nakagamit na kasi ako ng HID before sa sedan, maganda nga siya kasi kulay puti pero nahihirapan naman ako makakita lalo pag asphalt ang kalsada. Ano po masasabi niyo dito?

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk
    Sir, just asking difference between G and V A/T variant.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Sir, just asking difference between G and V A/T variant.
    Leather seat, LED w/ DRL headlight, 18'' mags, push start and keyless entry, auto ung rear door, back sensor and reverse camera but im not sure about the reverse cam haha. Meron pa ibang minor difference peron yan na ang selling point ng V vs G.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xuled View Post
    I inquired to chroma about their drl and sequential turn signal package and they quoted me 9k. You can find used V Headlight on fb and olx but the price is around 18k - 25 led + drl ka na orig pa hehe.

Has anybody here actually replaced their G headlights with V headlights? V headlights not an exact fit for G units according to casa people. Would appreciate your feedback on this

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhael View Post
    Has anybody here actually replaced their G headlights with V headlights? V headlights not an exact fit for G units according to casa people. Would appreciate your feedback on this
    You'll need to replace the whole headlight assembly/housing. Di lang pwede yung bulb. Not sure if any other wiring needed.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    You'll need to replace the whole headlight assembly/housing. Di lang pwede yung bulb. Not sure if any other wiring needed.
    The casa people say the V headlight assembly is not an exact fit for the G unit.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The casa people say the V headlight assembly is not an exact fit for the G unit.
    You sure about that? My officemate replaced his G headlamp assembly with the LED headlamp assembly from the V and it's a perfect fit.

Perhaps what they're saying is that you can't just slap on LED headlights on the stock projector of the G. But if you replace the whole headlamp assembly, there's no reason why it won't fit.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    That will mean that either the bumper, engine bay, hood and fenders (which surround the headlight) of the V and G are different. This is probably not true!

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Puro pang patay ang kulay ng fortuner eh.. buti pa yung hilux may red hehe. Sana may red or blue shade din
    I agree... for me yung grey ng toyota is so dark... i like the grey color of chevrolet, honda and mitsubishi more.

Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Hahahahaha can I just comment that a friend also said the same thing about bronze-colored cars (in general) 😂
    They look really good to me especially when they're still new and shiny.... but they don't seem to age that gracefully.
    Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    nakakatakot lang sa black is yung mabilis makita mga swirl marks kaya dapat extra ingat sa paglinis. pero pag malinis and makintab... sobrang ganda ng black!

Quote Originally Posted by xuled View Post
    Color is subjective though. Ako white ang gusto ko black napunta samin kasi mahirap pumila dati haha. Ang black malinis ngayon madumi bukas.

2016 Toyota Fortuner