New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 364 of 529 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgimed View Post
    Really have to adjust the sensor on next PMS as my tint is dark and the headlight is almost always on at auto position, annoying other drivers making you look mayabang with those very bright lights flashing every now and then.
    I always leave my lights at park... that way the headlight won't turn on in the morning.

Here are the steps to adjust your headlight sensitivity... set it to -40 for least sensitivity. I have tried this and it works.

Adjusting Fortuner V Headlight Sensitivity

1) switch ignition to on

2) make sure dimmer switch is in lowbeam and not pushed forward into constant high beam

3) turn light switch onto parker setting

4) turn ignition off

5)Hold headlights into highbeam

6)While highbeam is pulled on, turn to headlight than back to parker (not auto) 5 times

7)Release high beam.

The headlamps will flash in relation to what setting they are currently set on. It should flash 3 times with the setting being 0.

If they don't flash you are not in the settings.

8) Hold highbeam on again and turn between headlight and parker setting.

The number of times you turn it will vary the sensitivity.
    Once -40
    Twice -20
    Three 0
    Four +20
    Five +40

9) Once you have turned between headlamps and parker for your desired preference release the highbeam.

The headlamps will flash for the number that you have selected.

And once it flashes say once, you are all complete
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 4th, 2017 at 10:50 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Do you need to adjust the opening height of your power tailgate on your Fort V?

Same steps...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    v owner here. Yes maganda at very bright yung headlight. I dont even use my fog light kitang kita daan even in heavy rains compare sa halogen lamp nung ibang car ko 2016 Toyota Fortuner
    Salamat sa feedback.

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-670M using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Good day mga Sirs. New V owner din and may mga inquiries lang ako.
    1. Wala ba talaga beep or alarm pag nagre-reverse? Not related sa backup sensor ha.
    2. With regards naman sa sensors, pwede kaya hinaan yung sound? (nakakagulat pag may nade-detect e)
    3. Also noticed na maski naka-P (park gear) na e active pa rin yung mga sensors
    Salamat

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Playbill View Post
    1. Wala ba talaga beep or alarm pag nagre-reverse? Not related sa backup sensor ha.
    2. With regards naman sa sensors, pwede kaya hinaan yung sound? (nakakagulat pag may nade-detect e)
    Salamat
    answers for number 1. - no sound on reverse (alam ko sa mga truck lang yun). me beep beep sound pag me nadetect sya obstruction sa aatrasan nya. and for 2&3 - pwede mo switch off yung backup sensor meron switch yun ktabi nung tailgate power off&on. Para disengage sya. Sna makatulong po eto sa inyo. Congrats for happy new fort owner.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Playbill View Post
    Salamat
    Sa number 1. Wala (yung altis 2003 model may tunog paf reverse)

Sa number 2. Hinde

Sa number 3. Yung 2016 model hindi na active yung sensor pag nka Park na transmission. Not sure sa 2017 na may additional sensor

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    What were you expecting? ... the musical sound like what they have in trucks when reversing? ...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    What were you expecting? ... the musical sound like what they have in trucks when reversing? ...
    haha sometimes you can customize it with air supply song.. 2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I get what you mean for point 1. My in-laws' Innova has a beeping sound when you shift to reverse (they do not have a back-up sensor).

I guess it's just to remind you that you've shifted into that gear.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    I get what you mean for point 1. My in-laws' Innova has a beeping sound when you shift to reverse (they do not have a back-up sensor).

I guess it's just to remind you that you've shifted into that gear.
    Yes, that's what I mean, yung beep sound (sa loob lang ha, hindi sa labas) once mag-shift sa reverse, meron din sa Altis e.

And was also hoping na pwede hinaan lang yung sensor alarm instead na i-off yung mismong alarm. Sa Altis tolerable yung sound level kaya pwede stay on maski nasa heavy traffic. Sa Fortuner nakakagulat e. Will also check sa casa if pwede disable automatically na yung sensor pag naka-Park gear na. Salamat sa inputs.

2016 Toyota Fortuner