New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 361 of 529 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xuled View Post
    Thanks everyone who replied! Natry ko na just now sa forty namin, mas mababa ang cutout sa left para hindi masilaw kasalubong. May nabasa din ako na yung ibang headlight pwede daw irotate ang cutout to LHD or RHD. Meron kaya yung V headlight ng forty? Mas cheaper kasi yung galing thailand kaso right hand drive sila.
    eventually, when the demand gets higher, may mag-i-import na rin niyan.
    but we have to be aware that there is LHD and there is RHD model.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    My unit was released 8 days after paying the 5k deposit. Cash purchase from Toyota Makati, 2.4V.

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    6 days to release... there was something fishy from the start. Sorry sir, pero you really paid for those accessories... and then some.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    My unit was released 8 days after paying the 5k deposit. Cash purchase from Toyota Makati, 2.4V.
    Hehe ok I take back my post... ang bilis a. Never encountered that kind of a short lead time with any of our cars before...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Hehe ok I take back my post... ang bilis a. Never encountered that kind of a short lead time with any of our cars before...
    My previous 2 toyotas was released 3days after signing from the bank.. my Monty was released 2 days after..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    My previous 2 toyotas was released 3days after signing from the bank.. my Monty was released 2 days after..

In this case, ako nalang yata yung malas hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hahaha mas mabilis yung sa akin, 1 day lng na release agad after making the reservation.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Hahaha mas mabilis yung sa akin, 1 day lng na release agad after making the reservation.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yup meron ganun bro basta availabale ang unit, sa akin kasi diko kinuha on the 1st day dahil need some cleaning pa and spoiler installation, kaya on the 2nd day narelease..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Has anybody installed DRL to their G variant headlights?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhael View Post
    Has anybody installed DRL to their G variant headlights?
    I inquired to chroma about their drl and sequential turn signal package and they quoted me 9k. You can find used V Headlight on fb and olx but the price is around 18k - 25 led + drl ka na orig pa hehe.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xuled View Post
    I inquired to chroma about their drl and sequential turn signal package and they quoted me 9k. You can find used V Headlight on fb and olx but the price is around 18k - 25 led + drl ka na orig pa hehe.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Yung quote sa akin for the DRL alone is P10k+. If that’s the price for the DRL, it might make more sense to get used V headlights

2016 Toyota Fortuner