New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 360 of 529 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortRider View Post
    Hi DevAaron,

DP was 30%
    The remaining 70%, payable 60 months with 47.52% interest rate.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sir.. grabe ang taas ng interest rate ng UCPB na binigay sayo.
    Dami ibang banks na kayang mag bigay ng mas mababang rate.
    any way as long as happy naman ikaw at kayang kaya yung Monthly amortization it wouldn't matter

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xuled View Post
    Planning to upgrade our G headlight to V headlight.

Is the left hand drive V headlight same as right hand drive V headlight? Parang may nabasa ako dito na may difference daw sila kaya lang hindi ko na makita.
    Iba ang tutok ng LHD and RHD headlights. Best to get a brand new/surplus LHD headlight assembly para tama ang aim for our roads.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Is the left hand drive V headlight same as right hand drive V headlight? Parang may nabasa ako dito na may difference daw sila kaya lang hindi ko na makita.
    generally, modern headlights have a special beam pattern, depending on whether it is designed for LHD or RHD.
    in one of the simplest differences, if one compares their respective beams against a wall, one may see that there is a reclining triangle there. for LHD, the incline of the triangle goes down from right to left. for RHD, it is the opposite, from left to right. this design is to maximize road illumination without putting glare onto the oncoming driver's eyes.
    i have driven RHD headlights on LHD roads. it is "do-able", but illumination "can be improved" by using the correct-design headlights. i had to lower (adjust) my beam further, to avoid shedding light to the oncoming drivers' eyes.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

the cut-off beam of LHD is different from that of the RHD. It is a mirror image if you know what i mean...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Simple illustration of beam pattern. LHD vs RHD

LHD:

Halogen: ______/ ______/

HID/LED: _______/----------- ________/------------

RHD:

Halogen: \_______ \_______

HID/LED: ----------\________ ----------\________

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Thanks everyone who replied! Natry ko na just now sa forty namin, mas mababa ang cutout sa left para hindi masilaw kasalubong. May nabasa din ako na yung ibang headlight pwede daw irotate ang cutout to LHD or RHD. Meron kaya yung V headlight ng forty? Mas cheaper kasi yung galing thailand kaso right hand drive sila.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks everyone who replied! Natry ko na just now sa forty namin, mas mababa ang cutout sa left para hindi masilaw kasalubong. May nabasa din ako na yung ibang headlight pwede daw irotate ang cutout to LHD or RHD. Meron kaya yung V headlight ng forty? Mas cheaper kasi yung galing thailand kaso right hand drive sila.
    Just buy the OEM LHD for less headache. You may probably have to buy also the switch stalk for the steering column to make the DRL work...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zber View Post
    Thank you ale828 . So meaning the new fort have this jerking problem

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Its the most common complain with the new a/t fortuner. there is a thread here about that. I have test driven the fortuner G a/t and have not experienced it ans so have friends who owns a fortuner G a/t.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortRider View Post
    Hi DevAaron,

DP was 30%
    The remaining 70%, payable 60 months with 47.52% interest rate.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not to burst the bubble but it looks like we found out where they charged the Free TRD kits. the rate they gave you is similar to in house financing rates.

I inquired with UCPB last year and i remember their 60 month (OMA) is around 26+% interest rate. that's with a 20% DP.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Its the most common complain with the new a/t fortuner. there is a thread here about that. I have test driven the fortuner G a/t and have not experienced it ans so have friends who owns a fortuner G a/t.

Not to burst the bubble but it looks like we found out where they charged the Free TRD kits. the rate they gave you is similar to in house financing rates.

I inquired with UCPB last year and i remember their 60 month (OMA) is around 26+% interest rate. that's with a 20% DP.
    Sobrang taas nga ng interest rate. Close to 50% na.

I paid a 600k DP, then remaining balance was financed via BPIF. 60 months, around 26-27% IIRC.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    6 days to release... there was something fishy from the start. Sorry sir, pero you really paid for those accessories... and then some.

2016 Toyota Fortuner