New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 332 of 529 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rap2_tan View Post
    Pa-off topic lang mga sir.
    1 week old na fort ko, coming from a sedan, i just noticed na medyo bumpy pala ang ride. Any inputs about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tire pressure bro. follow recommended tire pressure.. you can lower 1-3psi below recommended

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Yes sir already adjusted the tire pressure to 32 psi. Medyo naninibago pa siguro ako coming from an altis.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yes sir already adjusted the tire pressure to 32 psi. Medyo naninibago pa siguro ako coming from an altis.

Hahaha same tayo sir, I drove a Mazda 3 abroad, pag uwi ko diyan and when I drove my fortuner ay nanibago ako kasi bumpy ang ride.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    1 week old na fort ko, coming from a sedan, i just noticed na medyo bumpy pala ang ride. Any inputs about this?

It has been like that since 2005. What I like about the hard ride is you don't have to worry about potholes which are all over the streets of Manila. Just run over them and you will hardly feel anything.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmate View Post
    It has been like that since 2005. What I like about the hard ride is you don't have to worry about potholes which are all over the streets of Manila. Just run over them and you will hardly feel anything.
    Just because the fortuner has a bumpy ride doesn't mean that you should be able to run it through potholes often, which can increase the chance of ruining your suspension if you will do it most of the time.

However, what's good about having a bumpy ride like the fortuner is that it makes it more stable through corners than say a montero, particularly the previous gen one, because that thing has a soft suspension, which gives it a wallowy ride and makes it more prone to rollovers.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017

Yes sir bumpy talaga ang mga SUV na malalaki, especially Fort natin. Medyo matagtag nga pakiramdam ko sa Fort kaysa Crosswind ko dati eh. Hehe. Pero after sometime masasanay ka rin naman, enjoy mo lang ride mo. Or you can option to replace the shocks, malaki improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    tire pressure bro. follow recommended tire pressure.. you can lower 1-3psi below recommended

There is practically nothing one can do to improve the ride comfort of a PPV to mimic that of a sedan ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmate View Post

Not a good practice ... increases the wear and tear of suspension parts ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    actually sanayan lang yan sa grabe ng road condition natin sa pinas wala perfect

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Ako naman, eh memorize ko na ang 83km na road tinatahak ko kung saan mga pothole kaya iwas na agad kahit malayo pa. Hehe. Medyo sayang din kasi ang gulong, baka lumobo pag parati ma hulog sa pothole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I know this has been asked a million times, does changing the shocks absorber really changes the ride quality of the fortuner ba? I saw sa fb daming nagpapalit to rancho, old man's emu, tough dog or dobinson.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2016 Toyota Fortuner