New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 308 of 529 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    we need to tell toyota ph. were the fortuners largest market and we're not going thru social media. If someone can start this on Fb.. im sure all members here will gladly post there..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    +1 tayo dyan

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Will the dealers offer bigger discounts just to rid of the 2016 models still in their inventory? Maykakagat ba?
    I will, if the price is good.

Basta no jitters...

Hmmmm: auto climate control, backup sensor, Brown fabric seats

Naahhhh: from drum to disc, heated front seats,

What?: Follow me....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    we need to tell toyota ph. were the fortuners largest market and we're not going thru social media. If someone can start this on Fb.. im sure all members here will gladly post there..

Its all about money. Sabi nga nuon, kahit magbenta pa kariton toyota marami pa rin bibili kasi toyota.

Why would they put those expensive vsc computers and sensors if kahit drum brake mabenta pa rin? Kung drum brakes nga di pinansin ng buyers paano pa ung VSC?

Kahit ako, pag tinanong kung anung brand ng oto okay bilin sabihin ko na lang toyota para di na humaba usapan... LOL.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Its all about money. Sabi nga nuon, kahit magbenta pa kariton toyota marami pa rin bibili kasi toyota.

Why would they put those expensive vsc computers and sensors if kahit drum brake mabenta pa rin? Kung drum brakes nga di pinansin ng buyers paano pa ung VSC?

Kahit ako, pag tinanong kung anung brand ng oto okay bilin sabihin ko na lang toyota para di na humaba usapan... LOL.
    owning different brand of cars you can really tell what is durable or not.. availability of parts is the number one factor and syempre how you drive and take care of it. maybe they want they hard earned money be on the safe side for choosing the T badge its not only here in the philippines but also in our neighboring country this brand always on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    some cars are about the newest and the bestest.
    other cars are all about "what works... reliably", never mind if it's ancient technology.

some buyers prefer the first. others prefer the latter.
    car manufacturers know who their customers are.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS12 View Post
    owning different brand of cars you can really tell what is durable or not.. availability of parts is the number one factor and syempre how you drive and take care of it. maybe they want they hard earned money be on the safe side for choosing the T badge its not only here in the philippines but also in our neighboring country this brand always on top.

Yes sir. 100% Agreed. Well noted.
    Thank you for your inputs!

#paradinahumabausapan

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I wouldn't mind the drum brakes and a huge discount...

Same here. The okd gen fort has drum brakes and had no problems with braking. Overrated ang rear disc brakes.[emoji16] of course ibang usapan ang front disks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I really don't get why it's so hard for people to understand that other people value different things and have different priorities in buying a car.

"Car enthusiasts" will always go for the best specs for a certain price point, or perhaps the highest power output or best handling. But most car buyers have other things in mind.

For some, looks are paramount and they are willing to pay more or accept less features if they think the car is beautiful to look at. For others, it doesn't have to be class-leading at anything, as long as the car won't give them a headache throughout their entire ownership. Still others are loyal to certain brands because of previous good experiences with the said brands.

At the very least, people should genuinely learn to respect that.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I really don't get why it's so hard for people to understand that other people value different things and have different priorities in buying a car.

"Car enthusiasts" will always go for the best specs for a certain price point, or perhaps the highest power output or best handling. But most car buyers have other things in mind.

For some, looks are paramount and they are willing to pay more or accept less features if they think the car is beautiful to look at. For others, it doesn't have to be class-leading at anything, as long as the car won't give them a headache throughout their entire ownership. Still others are loyal to certain brands because of previous good experiences with the said brands.

Well said..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    others are loyal to certain brands because of previous good experiences with the said brands.

ME. Loyal to Corolla because of the AE101

In spite of all the horrors I went through with my current Corolla, I'd buy the Fort if I had the money

2016 Toyota Fortuner