New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 303 of 529 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    More rumours/SA kwento kutsero of upgrades and price increase... take this with a pinch of salt...

Specs Upgrade

Fortuner 4x4:
    downhill assist
    Differential lock

Fortuner 4x4 and 4x2 V:
    Corner sensor front and rear
    Rear dics brake
    Foglamps led

Fortuner G variant DSL/GAS:
    Front and rear climate controls
    Front heater
    Rear disc brakes
    Back sonar
    Light control system
    Dark brown interior

eto po price increase per variant.

Fortuner 4x4 - 60,000
    Fortuner 4x2v - 55,000
    Fortuner 4x2g dsl/gas - 52,000

2. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    More rumours/SA kwento kutsero of upgrades and price increase... take this with a pinch of salt...
    Rear diff lock and hill descent control for 4x4 V was standard in said variant for other countries. 4x2 V doesn't even come with VSC or side airbags. The Altis has this standard across the range. Heck the rear camera they're trying to push as a dealer option for an additional 5 digit figure if I saw it correctly.

My goodness, the Fortuner was already overpriced to begin with, can't believe people are buying this in droves. If only the Montero wasn't so ugly, people would think twice of buying the Fortuner.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Rear diff lock and hill descent control for 4x4 V was standard in said variant for other countries. 4x2 V doesn't even come with VSC or side airbags. The Altis has this standard across the range. Heck the rear camera they're trying to push as a dealer option for an additional 5 digit figure if I saw it correctly.

My goodness, the Fortuner was already overpriced to begin with, can't believe people are buying this in droves. If only the Montero wasn't so ugly, people would think twice of buying the Fortuner.
    haha malakas pa din hatak ng fortuner.. yung montero kasi pag hindi mo binihisan walang dating 2016 Toyota Fortuner

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    By september na ang increase??

Tanong lang, Hindi ba kayo nasisikipan sa 2nd and 3rd row?
    Especially sa mga matatangkad yung bandang ceiling parang 1 inch nlng pagitan ng ulo eh.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    for me, thus car is really underpriced. it's the only authentic SUV looking among the other 3 competitors. swerte talaga ng mga una nakabile coz they are seeing their Forts appreciating in value. i can imagine so many ways it will look like when its older. grabe ang pagkaka design nito, no nonense Offroad Suv talaga. the mux looks like AUV in comparison, the Montero looks like a soccer mom futurustic van in comparison, and the everest because of it's rear na mukhang harap ng tren or bullet train in Japan is no contest here.

the only good enough looking car to match this is the Ranger wildtrak. Yun Hilux naman nila grabe yun naman ang mukang ewan talaga.

Borthers and Sisiters should buy the same car in the family if you ask me for this particular model, sobrang bang for the buck

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Anong fc ng 4*2 variant na diesel. Tnx

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post

thai specs
    combined
    city
    highway

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    meron eco run ginawa ang toyota... they used the innova hilux and fortuner.. you wont get their results unless you really want to brag sa internet. real world stuff will be well below the highway fc...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post

for my 2.4V (I got it end of May 17'), baguio-manila round trip, i spent almost Php 1.2K, with 6pax. That is full tank-to-full tank. Its via marcos highway-TPLEX-SCTEX-NLEX-PASAY & back * 80-120km/hr. first long drive to break in

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    for my 2.4V (I got it end of May 17'), baguio-manila round trip, i spent almost Php 1.2K, with 6pax. That is full tank-to-full tank. Its via marcos highway-TPLEX-SCTEX-NLEX-PASAY & back * 80-120km/hr. first long drive to break in
    2016 Toyota Fortuner

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2016 Toyota Fortuner