New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 302 of 529 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 5284
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,064
    #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by northampton View Post
    According to Toyota Commonwealth, there will be no upgrade for the 2018 Model (for Philippines). It will be just the Production Year that will change. Same features pa rin. Might be out on November.
    Any feature changes will happen only with each facelift, which happens 3-4 years.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4
    #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    According to my agent in Toyota North EDSA, there will be a 1-2% price increase in September. He gave me 30k discount for a 2.4V model.
    Good day sir,

    Same din ba discount kapag cash ? Un insurance hindi kasama?

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    40
    #3013
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhael View Post
    2018 Fortuner G AT is said to come with the following:
    - P25k price increase
    - automatic climate control
    - backup sensor
    - brown interior

    Not bad
    Price increase is P52k pala. ������ 1st batch of 2018 model Fortuner G as early as this weekend daw

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    381
    #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhael View Post
    Price increase is P52k pala. ������ 1st batch of 2018 model Fortuner G as early as this weekend daw
    they increase the price to compensate what they add on it

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS12 View Post
    they increase the price to compensate what they add on it

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    other countries do not have massive price increments...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,078
    #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    other countries do not have massive price increments...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Welcome to the Philippines...

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #3017
    nice to see the Fort with upgraded features for 2018 here in the PI which is sad, IMHO, coz those features are already standard in other countries upon its introduction. I think the bang for the buck model here would be the 2.4V 4x4 model.... but for sure the upgraded 4x2 G will be literally selling like hot cakes and will be flying out fast from the dealers....
    too bad i just got my 4x2 V this May. I would've loved to get the 4x4 2.4V had it been available earlier....

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,352
    #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    nice to see the Fort with upgraded features for 2018 here in the PI which is sad, IMHO, coz those features are already standard in other countries upon its introduction. I think the bang for the buck model here would be the 2.4V 4x4 model.... but for sure the upgraded 4x2 G will be literally selling like hot cakes and will be flying out fast from the dealers....
    too bad i just got my 4x2 V this May. I would've loved to get the 4x4 2.4V had it been available earlier....
    4x4 2.4V will be released locally?

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    429
    #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    4x4 2.4V will be released locally?
    Hoping it will come to the ph...

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Hoping it will come to the ph...
    you can start a petition on change.org 😁

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2016 Toyota Fortuner