New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 529 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Just came from Toyota Bel Air, a refreshed Fortuner is coming out by September this year. Smoked headlamps, new wheel designs, more options on interior materials.

As per the sales agent.
    This September na? diba usually nauuna parati Thailand sa releasing?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    That is their usual September release.

2012 September - Fort VNT reease
    2013 September - Fort Stipped Down release
    2014 September - Fort Placeholder release. Next Gen is not yet in production

2015 September - Next Generation? Hilux first maybe?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Just came from Toyota Bel Air, a refreshed Fortuner is coming out by September this year. Smoked headlamps, new wheel designs, more options on interior materials.

As per the sales agent.
    Aba. That sounds great. Nagpareserve kami nung June pero wala pang unit. Might as well wait for this refreshed Fortuner this September.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yup, as in next month.

They'll implement ZERO (0) discount, and a bit of price increase too.

So, that got me thinking ........

Do I squander Php 1.8++ (nearing 2M all in IMHO) on a refreshed Fortuner 4x4, or do I go look for something else that offers more bang for my buck?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yup, as in next month.

Do I squander Php 1.8++ (nearing 2M all in IMHO) on a refreshed Fortuner 4x4, or do I go look for something else that offers more bang for my buck?
    Depends din bro what constitutes bang for your buck eh.

Kahit umabot 2M yung Fort, it's still a proven and reliable SUV that will last decades without much headaches.

But when it comes to tech advancements, the competition has moved the goalpost further.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^
    Hence my predicament.

I was already sold on the Fortuner idea, until yesterday when the sales agent informed me of an imminent price increase (no info yet on by how much) .......... then out of the blue my wife decided to check out the other "brands".

Now, you'll see me posting on the Hyundai threads.

7. Join Date
    May 2006

As per the sales agent.
    hi sir did they give any more details? would they possibly come up with a gray/black themed interior?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yup, as in next month.

I agree with what sir jut703 said. Kung ako, I will still go with the Fortuner.

Like me, I am in the market for a van and my only 2 choices are GS CVX and SG Leather. My mind told me to get the GS and almost 95% decided already but the 5% belongs to my heart and it loves the SG Leather.hehe Now Im on queue on the SG Leather that costs almost 2M. Matagal nga lang dumating ang units.

It might not have all the tech advancements and bells and whistles that the GS has, but I think the SG will last longer without much headaches to me.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ^
    Hence my predicament.

I was already sold on the Fortuner idea, until yesterday when the sales agent informed me of an imminent price increase (no info yet on by how much) .......... then out of the blue my wife decided to check out the other "brands".

Now, you'll see me posting on the Hyundai threads.

my koleeg was happy with her "H..." suv, until it needed a part.. casa informed her it would take 2 months to get one...
    sa tagal namin sa toy... brand, hindi tumagal nang ganyan ang waiting time for any part..
    but then, we may just have been lucky so far..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Exterior pics of the 2014 "refreshed" Fortuner can now be seen in Thai websites. Noticeable changes: dark gray rims (can't say if matte or glossy), blacked out tail lights (i.e., the area around the red circular lights), chrome fog lamp accents. Some are saying the interiors now sport a dark-colored theme. Haven't personally seen interior pics though.

2016 Toyota Fortuner