New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 289 of 529 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 5284
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2881
    Quote Originally Posted by chenneth View Post
    Mga Sir. Goodam. Nagpalit po kasi ako ng 18 inch na pang V. 17 po yung stock ko. Normal po ba na parang bumigat yung feeling.l and parang medyo lumakas fuel consumption? Thanks in advance.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Stock wheels of Vs are so heavy, 35kgs. Bibigat talaga yan sir


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,352
    #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Stock suspensions, no lift


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    May spacers boss? Wala kang sayad or sabit sa kabig?

    Shops are telling me kasi na anything wider and thicker than 265/50/20 tires would require a lift.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2883
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Na achieve ba yung 200hp target?
    180whp lang on 20" wheels


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    82
    #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Stock wheels of Vs are so heavy, 35kgs. Bibigat talaga yan sir


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ilan kg po ba yung stock 17?

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,001
    #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    On 285/50/20s
    1Gd turbo
    Remapped






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice gains zix. Would've been great to have the graph show 1500 and below to show if it lost any power down low.

    Sana Dynapack din para nakita yung output minus the big wheels and tires. Was the AFR measured?

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    May spacers boss? Wala kang sayad or sabit sa kabig?

    Shops are telling me kasi na anything wider and thicker than 265/50/20 tires would require a lift.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Volk te 20x 9.5 ET 20
    Nitto 420s 285/50/20
    Wala naman sayad, saktong sakto lang. but i think sayad pag a/t tires of same size


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Nice gains zix. Would've been great to have the graph show 1500 and below to show if it lost any power down low.

    Sana Dynapack din para nakita yung output minus the big wheels and tires. Was the AFR measured?


    Ok na din sa dynojet, at least actual siya regardless wheel/tire size.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,352
    #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Volk te 20x 9.5 ET 20
    Nitto 420s 285/50/20
    Wala naman sayad, saktong sakto lang. but i think sayad pag a/t tires of same size


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uy panalo kung ganyan. I plan to get the same tire model as yours. Actually comparing it with the 421q. Tahimik ba 420s sa road?

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2889
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Uy panalo kung ganyan. I plan to get the same tire model as yours. Actually comparing it with the 421q. Tahimik ba 420s sa road?
    Tahimik naman sir para sa akin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,352
    #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    Tahimik naman sir para sa akin


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Excellent! I might get this tire size instead of 265/50/20. Parang masyado skinny tignan, and the 285 has a thicker sidewall profile!

2016 Toyota Fortuner