New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 285 of 529 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    I would choose Audi Q5 as well.... don't think that fuel expenses alone was the reason why they chose Audi Q5 over the Mazda CX-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Quite true ... know someone who bought an Audi Q5 diesel instead of a Mazda CX-5 gasoline because diesel fuel is cheaper ... and that person raves about the cool features of the Audi ... like Hill Start Assist, LED headlights, push button start ... something most modern cars already have ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Looong way to go, Sir but good thing you came across too to this thread. Start back reading and you'll learn more about your ride. Congrats on your baby!!
    Thank you! Funny you say I have a long way to go - over those 2 days we racked up 1000KM and my baby just made it home after her 1000KM PMS at the dealer. ;)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner like yung una kong drive ng fortuner, nanibago talaga ako, di ko alam na meron palang sequence kng pano mo ishift from D to P before mo ihinto or before you switch off yung emgine which I don't do sa Mazda 3 ko.

Sent from my S7 Edge
    Hi... pardon the interrupt. Wait - what is this "sequence" that you speak of? Am I breaking my car's tranny by not following this sacred sequence? I have a '17 Fort 4x2 V.

My other car is an AWD with a 3.5L Toyota V6, and I've never done this sequence, or any other sequence for that matter (other than park before you turn the engine off lol) - please do share!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by servantguy View Post
    Hi... pardon the interrupt. Wait - what is this "sequence" that you speak of? Am I breaking my car's tranny by not following this sacred sequence? I have a '17 Fort 4x2 V.

My other car is an AWD with a 3.5L Toyota V6, and I've never done this sequence, or any other sequence for that matter (other than park before you turn the engine off lol) - please do share!
    Only on the new Fort.. If you stop, from Driving kailangan muna mag Brake syempre, followed by Handbrake kaagad pag nagstop na, bago ka magPark mode, then engine off. Kung una ka kasi magPark mode bago Handbrake, may jerky mangyayari sa Fort mo.

Correct me mga Bro kung mali ako..

Sent from my F3212 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Have you experienced any hard shifting or any sound from the tranny when you shift from P to D when you start to drive your car in the morning or any time of the day? If you do, follow the sequence before you turn off the engine and you'll notice the difference.

Sent from my S7 Edge

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Newbie here but I'll try my best to explain hehe. Mostly po kasi sa atin mga Fort owners mejo hindi smooth ang tranny. This happens halimbawa nakapark si Fort the whole night (or any circumstance na naka-full stop & park na). When you start the engine & do the initial shifting (i.e. P to R or D), it creates a "thug" sensation na parang akala mo sumabit si shift stick and ayaw nya palipat sa ibang gear. Now to prevent it from occurring you need to execute first the sacred sequence. That is after full stop (of course naka-press ang Brake), shift to N > Hand Brake > release Brake > press Brake again > then to P > Engine off. If did right, the "thug" effect eliminates.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Have you experienced any hard shifting or any sound from the tranny when you shift from P to D when you start to drive your car in the morning or any time of the day? If you do, follow the sequence before you turn off the engine and you'll notice the difference.

Sent from my S7 Edge
    Huh. Interesting. Last time I drove the Fort, I did notice some extra "noisiness" when shifting from P to D, more pronounced when going from P to R, one morning after a cold start. That was day 2 from the dealer. But I put it off as expected from a cold start. I'll pay extra attention when I drive 'er again later this month. Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Good day mga ka forty. Ask ko lang if maganda ba yung 3M undercoating and essential ba yun sa unit. 2016 fortuner po yung akin.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Good day mga sir' matanong lng po, fc ng fort g at, planning to get one,

Sent from my E6853 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson3 View Post
    Good day mga sir' matanong lng po, fc ng fort g at, planning to get one,

Sent from my E6853 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    G AT diesel ko between 6-8 km per liter, purely city driving.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2016 Toyota Fortuner