New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 278 of 529 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeakins View Post
    normally sa una lang yan pag nasanay na ok na 2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner
    2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner like yung una kong drive ng fortuner, nanibago talaga ako, di ko alam na meron palang sequence kng pano mo ishift from D to P before mo ihinto or before you switch off yung emgine which I don't do sa Mazda 3 ko.

Sent from my S7 Edge

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    Good am Guru's

Recommended ba mag pa 1000k pms sa Toyota alabang?
    dun lang kasi ako may free 1ltr mineral oil.

kung sa Toyota bacoor ko ipapasok di nila I ho-honor yung free 1ltr oil.
    I just read about the bad reputation of Toyota Alabang. The thread started way back 2008 & come alive again today. There are so much bad reviews. They even featured in Inquirer. They've transferred to different location but some testify it's the same old kind of service. It's your job now to find out.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner 2016 Toyota Fortuner like yung una kong drive ng fortuner, nanibago talaga ako, di ko alam na meron palang sequence kng pano mo ishift from D to P before mo ihinto or before you switch off yung emgine which I don't do sa Mazda 3 ko.

Sent from my S7 Edge
    Tsk I forgot na din the sequence! Tama ba as you stop set to N > Hand brake > Engine off > P > release brake..??

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Tsk I forgot na din the sequence! Tama ba as you stop set to N > Hand brake > Engine off > P > release brake..??
    Dapat full stop and then set to N and then handbrake and release your foot sa brake, you will feel the fortuner will settle or move a little and then step on the foot brake again for added safety then shift to P and then engine off, hay daming gagawin...anak ng 2016 Toyota Fortuner

Sent from my S7 Edge

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    engine off then P?

thats just absurd. no person should follow this. (no offense)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    engine off then P?

thats just absurd. no person should follow this. (no offense)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    "> release brake..??" it's a double question mark Sir it means I'm asking for a confirmation & NOT telling everyone to do it. You should also know how to differentiate a period and a question mark. ~ no offense.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Dapat full stop and then set to N and then handbrake and release your foot sa brake, you will feel the fortuner will settle or move a little and then step on the foot brake again for added safety then shift to P and then engine off, hay daming gagawin...anak ng 2016 Toyota Fortuner

Sent from my S7 Edge
    Thank you for reminding me Sir. Kaya pala ako nagkalito-lito kasi daming steps hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    Good am Guru's

Recommended ba mag pa 1000k pms sa Toyota alabang?
    dun lang kasi ako may free 1ltr mineral oil.

kung sa Toyota bacoor ko ipapasok di nila I ho-honor yung free 1ltr oil.
    I had my 1k PMS done at Toyota Alabang, no issues naman. Will definitely go back for the 5k km PMS since free labor, but might opt to go to a nearer dealership after.

Although tempting bumalik para sa 10% discount for parts and labor since VIP card holder ako.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Thank you for reminding me Sir. Kaya pala ako nagkalito-lito kasi daming steps hehe
    sanay ka ata sa bumb car e.. joke 2016 Toyota Fortuner

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Not sure if the issue of the headlight sensitivity has been answered in the previous posts but this certainly worked, just tried it this morning, came form an Australian forum...
    So don't be upset if you don't get it the first time.

1) switch ignition to on
    2) make sure dimmer switch is in lowbeam and not pushed forward into constant high beam
    3) turn light switch onto parker setting

4) turn ignition off
    5)Hold headlights into highbeam
    6)While highbeam is pulled on, turn to headlight than back to parker ( not auto) 5 times

7)Release high beam
    ( the headlamps will flash in relation to what setting they are currently set on. It should flash 3 times with the setting being 0 )( if they don't flash you and not in the settings.)

8) Hold highbeam on again and turn between headlight and parker setting.

The number of times you turn it will vary the sensitivity.
    Once -40
    Twice -20
    Three 0
    Four +20
    Five +40

9) Once you have turned between headlamps and parker for your desired preference release the highbeam.

The headlamps will flash for the number that you have selected.

And once it flashes say once, you are all complete

2016 Toyota Fortuner