New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 519 of 529 FirstFirst ... 419469509515516517518519520521522523 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lucent View Post
    kahit distilled water nalng po pang dagdag sa coolant or need pang bumili ng coolant sa kasa para same lang sila?
    they have to maintain a minimum concentration, for them to be effective.
    but i won't publicly castigate you, if you use only distilled water. heh heh. i used to do it, myself. wala namang nangyari. kasi, kaunti lang water ang linalagay to bring up the level in the cannister, compared to the entire volume of coolant in the engine and the radiator, which is much, much more.

to be safe, bili kayo ng coolant na pre-mixed and ready to use na. if not sure, buy from your casa. it may be more expensive, but sigurado ka naman.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 9th, 2020 at 01:04 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    With all due respect sir, I have two fortuner G 2018 and 2020, with only visor tint up front, and the stock halogen projectors of the G variant is ABYSMAL!
    hehehe sabi nga ng friend ko, "The reason why the Toyota Fortuner halogen projectors are aimed slightly higher than normal is to compensate for the
    really bad lighting of the halogens"

I'm actually looking at doing either an hid retrofit or trying out the KS Led's which are plug and play. As to the HIDs, I've had bad experiences with those before and I'm unsure how much work will be needed to retrofit, since nakakahinayang mag baklas ng headlight housing kasi brand new pa ung cars ko. The KS LEd's look promising since its plug and play and it seems to have alot of support and good feedback. I have a feeling this topic has been done to death but how are these two options sa fortuner specifically?
    Bro nakapag change ka na ng bulbs? What did you end up getting, also planning to change bulbs for my G forty na plug and play lang saka na retrofit or V variant headlamps

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Wag magpauto sa KS/Keon Sondra na yan.

Much better pa yung known brands like Philips, most of the time mas mura pa..

Hype lang yang KS na yan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Forty2020 View Post
    Bro nakapag change ka na ng bulbs? What did you end up getting, also planning to change bulbs for my G forty na plug and play lang saka na retrofit or V variant headlamps

I thought it was hype but the reviews seem to be very good so I bit the bullet and got a pair.

It was very good, very strong, and had no glare. I expected it to be brighter but its still dramatically better than stock halogen or the Philips ultinon essential led.

So far I’d say I’m very happy. I’ll give feedback in the next few months if a problem comes up with the bulb’s reliability. Syempre bago pa. will see if jt lasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    they have to maintain a minimum concentration, for them to be effective.
    but i won't publicly castigate you, if you use only distilled water. heh heh. i used to do it, myself. wala namang nangyari. kasi, kaunti lang water ang linalagay to bring up the level in the cannister, compared to the entire volume of coolant in the engine and the radiator, which is much, much more.

to be safe, bili kayo ng coolant na pre-mixed and ready to use na. if not sure, buy from your casa. it may be more expensive, but sigurado ka naman.

Copy Sir. Daanan ko na si Mr. Casa mamaya. Matutuwa na naman sya. Thanks po.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post

I thought it was hype but the reviews seem to be very good so I bit the bullet and got a pair.

It was very good, very strong, and had no glare. I expected it to be brighter but its still dramatically better than stock halogen or the Philips ultinon essential led.

So far I’d say I’m very happy. I’ll give feedback in the next few months if a problem comes up with the bulb’s reliability. Syempre bago pa. will see if jt lasts

Thanks bro, d naman dn nakakasilaw sa kasalubong mo? Might get a pair if thats the case. Yung fogs natin kaya b dukot or baba bumber?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    Good Day,

Ano ginawa sa 40k PMS nyo?

pina pa Flush na yung Coolant ng Radiator at pina pa Decarb na yung Fort ko.

The Factory - filled coolant in our Fortuners (and most Toyota vehicles for that matter) is rated to last for 160,000 kms. Unless you messed up with the factory cooling system and coolant then its a different story

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Forty2020 View Post
    Thanks bro, d naman dn nakakasilaw sa kasalubong mo? Might get a pair if thats the case. Yung fogs natin kaya b dukot or baba bumber?
    So fae I’ve never been flashed yet and the cutoff is straight without any spillover or kalat.

The fogs I’m not sure if kaya lang ng dukot. Feel ko naman kaya.

Honestly, when I was researching the retrofit, di ko nafeel na bubuksan ang headlights and papalitan ung lenses. Its a very new car and as much as possible I’d like to avoid such mods until after warranty is over.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Baka makatulong tong service manual
    manualespurdy.cisdigital.com/Toyota/FortunerMar2017/N00150/pgm/top.html

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Goodmorning. Has anyone here po installed OEM rear fog lamps for the fortuner? If yes po, how much does it cost and where is the best store to purchase and have it installed? Thanks

2016 Toyota Fortuner