New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 517 of 529 FirstFirst ... 417467507513514515516517518519520521527 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my un-solicited, tongue-in-cheek, matamaan-na-ang-matamaan respond:
    "remove your front windshield tint. having done that, you may not think you need a headlight upgrade after all."
    Thanks for your advice. But my present windshield only the upper portion lang ang merong tint as sunblock or guard. However, I felt the noon time heatyesterday when I entered the car. No shade in my workplace parking area.
    So I really plan to install a tiny, possibly vkool k28 for the windshield. Its VTL is 28%, if that is visible at night then I need not install a led headlight. But is it not that a Led headlight is good for our battery a?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    LEDs are reputed to run on less electricity and still deliver superior illumination, compared to the filament-ed bulbs..
    but yes, there are technical issues and safety issues (sa mga masisilawan).

my one innova has full front very-mild windshield tint (purchased the car second-hand kasi). yes, it has good heat-rejection qualities, whatever brand and type it is. headlights are factory-spec.
    my mine-since-new innova has, like yours, only that belt of tint at the top, and factory-spec headlights.
    i can easily see the difference, driving at night, why some folks want to upgrade headlights.

i am lucky.
    my regular parking places have real rooves.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 5th, 2019 at 01:55 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bossing, my fortuner 2016 is a G variant so hindi sa LED yung headlights. Now gusto ko syang maging LED headlights, meron po bang plug and play nun o kailangan conversion kit? What brand is good and how much would it cost?
    Search mo sa FB Atty. even the parklight can be.....plug and play.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    hello, parang hard starting na yung stock battery ng fort ko. mag 2 years na this december.

any recommendations kung anong model/se ang fit sa motolite brand po?

thanks!
    UPDATE:

despite my preference to Motolite, had no choice but get the Panasonic brand, due to no stock. paid Php7700, less Php200, so, Php7500 total.

my stock battery (GS brand) was only at 4% health when it was checked. oh well, I think 2 years daily usage is good enough.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bossing, my fortuner 2016 is a G variant so hindi sa LED yung headlights. Now gusto ko syang maging LED headlights, meron po bang plug and play nun o kailangan conversion kit? What brand is good and how much would it cost?
    you can always swap in the OEM LED with DRL Headlights from the V variant Fortuner. truly plug and play, lots of sellers in FB, slightly used OEMs.

But in the meantime, u can try just replacing ur bulbs with the best halogen in the MArket, Philips Xtreme Vision Plus and Osram's NightBreaker Laser,

Both Philips and Osram have their own LED bulb line that is plug and play with ur headlight casing.....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Good Day,

Ano ginawa sa 40k PMS nyo?

pina pa Flush na yung Coolant ng Radiator at pina pa Decarb na yung Fort ko.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    Good Day,

Ano ginawa sa 40k PMS nyo?

pina pa Flush na yung Coolant ng Radiator at pina pa Decarb na yung Fort ko.
    What is decarb? Sorry noob here

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Decarbonization ... Removing carbon build-up usually in EGR ...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Depends, might just be hooking up a useless machine that just cleans the exhaust part

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my un-solicited, tongue-in-cheek, matamaan-na-ang-matamaan respond:
    "remove your front windshield tint. having done that, you may not think you need a headlight upgrade after all."
    With all due respect sir, I have two fortuner G 2018 and 2020, with only visor tint up front, and the stock halogen projectors of the G variant is ABYSMAL!
    hehehe sabi nga ng friend ko, "The reason why the Toyota Fortuner halogen projectors are aimed slightly higher than normal is to compensate for the
    really bad lighting of the halogens"

I'm actually looking at doing either an hid retrofit or trying out the KS Led's which are plug and play. As to the HIDs, I've had bad experiences with those before and I'm unsure how much work will be needed to retrofit, since nakakahinayang mag baklas ng headlight housing kasi brand new pa ung cars ko. The KS LEd's look promising since its plug and play and it seems to have alot of support and good feedback. I have a feeling this topic has been done to death but how are these two options sa fortuner specifically?

2016 Toyota Fortuner