New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 516 of 529 FirstFirst ... 416466506512513514515516517518519520526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    the MOtolite Excel models I have in my cars (gas and diesel SUV's) usually breaches 4 years of regular use that is why i like them. I also live in the city of pines where cranking power of battery are at their highest during the cold season...
    One Motolite Excel even lasted 6 years in my LC BJ44....

but if you really want a long lasting and hardy battery with a strong reserve and cranking power, get the gel-type like the OPTIMA
    i have no experience with gel-type optima.
    is it worth the advertised thrice-the-cost of conventional motolites?

2. Join Date
    May 2016
    guys. question lang. just got my 2019 fort v yesterday. i just realized the proximity sensors are quite sensitive! is it just me or anyone also has the same issue with the new sensors?

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    usually benz use the optima battery.... though dont think it will last 3 times as long though.... i am considering to buy the ctek battery charger though...
    some claim that it can extend the life of the battery....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tomas88 View Post
    usually benz use the optima battery.... though dont think it will last 3 times as long though.... i am considering to buy the ctek battery charger though...
    some claim that it can extend the life of the battery....
    many years ago, when we were young and poor-ish, we used to trickle-charge our battery. in our opinion, it did increase battery life. we just don't do it nowadays, dahil... "la lang. tamad."
    i think, any ordinary battery charger, used regularly, can increase car battery life.

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    many years ago, when we were young and poor-ish, we used to trickle-charge our battery. in our opinion, it did increase battery life. we just don't do it nowadays, dahil... "la lang. tamad."
    i think, any ordinary battery charger, used regularly, can increase car battery life.
    thanks. any idea on how many months it can extend its battery life? in cold weather alam ko it really improves it a lot...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tomas88 View Post
    thanks. any idea on how many months it can extend its battery life? in cold weather alam ko it really improves it a lot...
    well,
    kuya was trickle-charging his battery, and i was not.
    his battery lasted 4 years. i replaced mine after 2 years.
    he was willing to go the hassle. i prefered to sleep.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009

for regular daily use, no. For extreme offroading, and severe cold weather, yes, as the Optima is leak-proof and u can mount it anyway u want. Still MOtolite Excel for me....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    for regular daily use, no. For extreme offroading, and severe cold weather, yes, as the Optima is leak-proof and u can mount it anyway u want. Still MOtolite Excel for me....
    i did think, the optima was designed for off-road use and vehicles that get abused as a matter of raison de etre.
    champion by motolite dati ako. until they raised the price.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bossing, my fortuner 2016 is a G variant so hindi sa LED yung headlights. Now gusto ko syang maging LED headlights, meron po bang plug and play nun o kailangan conversion kit? What brand is good and how much would it cost?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bossing, my fortuner 2016 is a G variant so hindi sa LED yung headlights. Now gusto ko syang maging LED headlights, meron po bang plug and play nun o kailangan conversion kit? What brand is good and how much would it cost?
    my un-solicited, tongue-in-cheek, matamaan-na-ang-matamaan respond:
    "remove your front windshield tint. having done that, you may not think you need a headlight upgrade after all."

2016 Toyota Fortuner