New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 515 of 529 FirstFirst ... 415465505511512513514515516517518519525 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga sir, the maintenance I do on my fortuner 2016 diesel a/t is this:
    Every 5k change oil and filter.
    Every 10k or 15k change air filter sa engine and air filter sa aircon.

But I need to know when:
    Change atf?
    Change coolant?
    Change break fluid?
    Change rear oil differential?
    Change fuel filter?
    Timing belt or timing chain?

And for the atf and oil differential, what oil to use?
    check your manual for types and intervals. you would not be wrong. i cannot remember specifically but sae gl5 for the differential.

only things i personally would replace more often than recommended is the fuel filter and cabin filter. where I live and gas up they tend to get dirty quite fast but they are also both cheap enough and easy enough to change out.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hello, parang hard starting na yung stock battery ng fort ko. mag 2 years na this december.

any recommendations kung anong model/se ang fit sa motolite brand po?

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    hello, parang hard starting na yung stock battery ng fort ko. mag 2 years na this december.

thanks!
    i'm a dumb loyalist for motolite.
    see what your owner's manual says, should be the minimum specifications of the battery.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007

thanks!
    Pinalitan ko ng Amaron, ayaw ko na motolite hehehe sorry doc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Pinalitan ko ng Amaron, ayaw ko na motolite hehehe sorry doc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Get the Motolite EXCEL (green color). Motolite's most expensive line up and lasts longer than their regular models. But still better to install CTEK batt charger to prolong batt life (regardless of battery brand)...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012

thanks!
    try the motolite gold. i would say better value for your money than yung top model nila na motolite excel. the excel lasted 22mos lang compared sa warranty na 24mos. but since under warranty pa, pinalitan ng motolite for free2016 Toyota Fortuner

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2006

thanks!
    Hi JasonRey,

Totally drained na yung casa supplied battery ko kahapon. Yung made in Indonesia. Inabot din ng 2 years. Sabi ng Motolite normally 1 year lang daw yun, so swerte narin kahit paano. Type DIN66 ang pinalit, yan daw ang equivalent nung stock na nasa atin.

Thanks,
    ShortRider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    try the motolite gold. i would say better value for your money than yung top model nila na motolite excel. the excel lasted 22mos lang compared sa warranty na 24mos. but since under warranty pa, pinalitan ng motolite for free2016 Toyota Fortuner

that's the kind of deal i secretly pray for.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thanks everyone for the replies.

also a diehard Motolite user. our Revo had the Motolite Enduro, which was going 4 years until we sold our unit early this year.

will just check the different model based on the offers.

thanks again

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post

the MOtolite Excel models I have in my cars (gas and diesel SUV's) usually breaches 4 years of regular use that is why i like them. I also live in the city of pines where cranking power of battery are at their highest during the cold season...
    One Motolite Excel even lasted 6 years in my LC BJ44....

but if you really want a long lasting and hardy battery with a strong reserve and cranking power, get the gel-type like the OPTIMA

2016 Toyota Fortuner