New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 491 of 529 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Mga bossing, I have been trying to open the cap for the engine oil pero parang mahirap... Is there some devise to use for this to open that cap? Toyota Fortuner 2016 Diesel A/T po yung ride ko....
    Have you tried using an adjustable wrench? That's what I normally use.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Have you tried using an adjustable wrench? That's what I normally use.

So it is not just by bare hands? I thought kamay lang talaga at madali lang tangalin... sa Innova ko kasi I can open the cap using my hands...hehehe thanks sa sagot...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So it is not just by bare hands? I thought kamay lang talaga at madali lang tangalin... sa Innova ko kasi I can open the cap using my hands...hehehe thanks sa sagot...
    Depends on the car, I suppose. Don't have a Fortuner, but did have a Revo that was like that if the lid was twisted all the way to the last "click". Ended up always keeping an adjustable wrench under the driver's seat.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mga bossing, I have been trying to open the cap for the engine oil pero parang mahirap... Is there some devise to use for this to open that cap? Toyota Fortuner 2016 Diesel A/T po yung ride ko....
    oil filler cap?
    it's just the hands, po.
    unless... tumigas nah... in which case, it'd have to be stronger hands.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mga boss, sa mga nag convert from G HL to V HL alam nyo panu wiring? Or sa mga nag pa install outside do they have wiring kit to avoid wire splicing?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by edgyboy View Post
    Mga boss, sa mga nag convert from G HL to V HL alam nyo panu wiring? Or sa mga nag pa install outside do they have wiring kit to avoid wire splicing?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Aftermarket v hl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post

Appreciate your effort sir but u did not answer my query. The reason Im asking is because i am not sure if the mounting points are the same between the first gen & the latest gen. Havent seen a first gen Fort sporting the TRD skidplate meant for the latest Fort or Hilux. Removed mine (latest gen) coz i upgraded to an aussie UVP. Its not really hard to install if you are handy with tools. I installed it myself..
    Merong adjustable arms yung trd skid plate parang letter L na bakal. Pwede mo siyang ikot ikot hanggang tumama sa screw socket

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Went to Bohol with my car key (with remote) in my pocket. I know 100% that it was with me in Bohol since I purposely brought it with me since I did not want somebody to use my car when I was not around. In other words, my car was left at home in Cebu. Went back home in Cebu and could no longer remember how I lost my key and tried asking my relatives in Bohol to look for it but to no avail. I think I lost it somewhere in a public place. But could not say where.

I still have my duplicate key (with remote). What should I do? Should I have to change my car key or remote or both? Where to do that it casa? How much would it cost me? If not from casa, what brand is best? My ride is a fortuner... Pls help....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Went to Bohol with my car key (with remote) in my pocket. I know 100% that it was with me in Bohol since I purposely brought it with me since I did not want somebody to use my car when I was not around. In other words, my car was left at home in Cebu. Went back home in Cebu and could no longer remember how I lost my key and tried asking my relatives in Bohol to look for it but to no avail. I think I lost it somewhere in a public place. But could not say where.

I still have my duplicate key (with remote). What should I do? Should I have to change my car key or remote or both? Where to do that it casa? How much would it cost me? If not from casa, what brand is best? My ride is a fortuner... Pls help....
    To prevent the lost key from being recognized by your car, you'll need the new key & the spare reprogrammed w/ the BCM. If your unit has an actual physical key, you might wanna grab 2 new ones & door keyholes(locks). I'm not sure how Toyota charges, check w/ the dealership.
    Besides what happened, there really is more good than bad in leaving keys at home while away, sir....the car batt will remain healthily charged, guys can probably clean your interiors, and you'll likely be able to fill a fresh tank of gas when you get back.2016 Toyota Fortuner

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in the olden days of mechanical locks...
    it will take significant manual labor, but you might try getting an auto locksmith to remove your locks and re-key them. that way, you won't have to replace your locks.
    your only problem afterward would be the electronic module.

errr..
    call up the transport company's lost and found, po. baka may nakapulot sa loob ng sasakyan.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 25th, 2019 at 02:30 AM.

2016 Toyota Fortuner