New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 483 of 529 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by troydl View Post
    guys just a question. new fortuner owner here. how do i open the coolant cap? was checking and it wont rotate because it has some sort of “lock” to prevent rotation. i didnt want to just pop it off and couldnt find instructions in the manual... any video showing me how to do this will do fine also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Talaga? Pagbukas lang ng coolant cap di ka marunong?

2016 Toyota Fortuner

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by troydl View Post
    guys just a question. new fortuner owner here. how do i open the coolant cap? was checking and it wont rotate because it has some sort of “lock” to prevent rotation. i didnt want to just pop it off and couldnt find instructions in the manual... any video showing me how to do this will do fine also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tekateka...
    if your radiator is similar to mine (and i believe it is, based on google), wala talagang radiator cap ang radiator na yan.
    what it has, is a white plastic overflow cannister beside it. this white thingee is the one that has a filler cap.
    medyo matigas pihitin, sa taong nag-aalangan kung maaari ngang pihitin siya o hindi.
    'di ba, may sticker sa taas na nagsasabing "do not open when hot" ?
    napipihit po yon. i have done it myself, several times.
    on the wall of the cannister, are high and low marks. we are supposed to keep the coolant level between those marks. "add coolant as needed."
    be warned that the other plastic cannisters there are NOT for coolant. look for the one that is connected to the radiator via a rubber hose. that's the one.
    the howner's manual should show what these various plastic cannisters are. they are designed for DIY servicing by the average car owner.
    if you can't find your manual, google them, sir. "fortuner engine bay".

so, what are those structures on the radiator?
    grouse if i know.
    heh heh.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 20th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    What is the Part Number for the Oil Filter for our Fortuner? Vic Oil Filter usually are offered and I have read somewhere to consider others....Parehas lang ba yung oil filer for Gas and for Diesel?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;3044435
    Talaga? Pagbukas lang ng coolant cap di ka marunong?

2016 Toyota Fortuner
    he's obviously a newbie to the vehicle, and asking for help, po.
    sabi nga ni eddie, "kapag kinulang, tulungan!"
    Last edited by dr. d; January 26th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Mga sir goodeve po. Sa mga MT users po, may naka experience na po ba na parang na cho-choke ung pag accelerate pag nasa third geard onwards? Ganun po kasi ung experience ko since last week sa forty ko. Thanks in advance po.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chenneth View Post
    Mga sir goodeve po. Sa mga MT users po, may naka experience na po ba na parang na cho-choke ung pag accelerate pag nasa third geard onwards? Ganun po kasi ung experience ko since last week sa forty ko. Thanks in advance po.

when was the last oil change? when was the last air filter cleaning done?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

sometimes, the engine doesn't like to be pushed, and it makes its displeasure known in this manner.
    it can happen when it is in an improper gear, or when going up an incline.
    it can also happen, if the engine's ignition timing is flawed.
    observe it, po, to see if it recurs more frequently.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sometimes, the engine doesn't like to be pushed, and it makes its displeasure known in this manner.
    it can happen when it is in an improper gear, or when going up an incline.
    it can also happen, if the engine's ignition timing is flawed.
    observe it, po, to see if it recurs more frequently.
    Iniisip ko po kung sa injector na ba siya or sa clutch po. Sa 3rd gear upward lang po nag occur. Nung 1st 50000 km ndi naman po ganun.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Iniisip ko po kung sa injector na ba siya or sa clutch po. Sa 3rd gear upward lang po nag occur. Nung 1st 50000 km ndi naman po ganun.

gasoline model or diesel?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    gasoline model or diesel?
    Diesel po Sir.

2016 Toyota Fortuner