New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 478 of 529 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Salamat sa mga nagsagot sa previous query ko. Another question mga bro...I was able to purchase a second hand 2016 Fortuner 2.4L G Diesel A/T and ang sabi ng original owner ay last oil change nya is fully synthetic sa casa and the next oil change is after 10,000km na... I want to continue using that fully synthetic oil, but not in the casa since by its next PMS out of warranty na sya. Question ko lang is ano ba yung oil viscosity ng Fully Synthetic for a diesel engine? What about young semi-synthetic ano ang viscosity? Been checking the manual but I cannot figure out which is the full synthetic from the semi, and from the mineral oil... noob here...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Pasingit lag po

Just a question. The new fortuner doesnt have an "L" gear but instead has S1-S6... Is S1 equal to L?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Salamat sa mga nagsagot sa previous query ko. Another question mga bro...I was able to purchase a second hand 2016 Fortuner 2.4L G Diesel A/T and ang sabi ng original owner ay last oil change nya is fully synthetic sa casa and the next oil change is after 10,000km na... I want to continue using that fully synthetic oil, but not in the casa since by its next PMS out of warranty na sya. Question ko lang is ano ba yung oil viscosity ng Fully Synthetic for a diesel engine? What about young semi-synthetic ano ang viscosity? Been checking the manual but I cannot figure out which is the full synthetic from the semi, and from the mineral oil... noob here...
    Ang fully synthetic viscosity dati ng toyota for diesel fortuner ay 5w40. Lately lang nagpalit ang casa ng 5w30. hth

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    OEM cruise control install and activation for fortuner G Gen2 2016 to 2019 Manual and Automatic Transmission. Pm me if interested. TIA

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Hay salamat, after 2 year of owning my fortuner, nakuha ko rin plate number ko.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    *vinrem, sir when you got the new plate number, meron bang kasamang bolts to screw in? Nakuha ko na rin just two days ago pero walang mga bolts. Dati kasi sa Innova ko when the new plates were distributed merong kasamang mga bolts.....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    just a question. the new fortuner doesnt uave an L gear. Is the s1 the replacement to use instead of the L?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    *vinrem, sir when you got the new plate number, meron bang kasamang bolts to screw in? Nakuha ko na rin just two days ago pero walang mga bolts. Dati kasi sa Innova ko when the new plates were distributed merong kasamang mga bolts.....
    Sir, wala pong kasamang bolts and screws, also, nagkataon na PMS ko nung time na yun, pinakabit ko na lang agad sa Toyota.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    hi sirs,good day.
    i am looking to replace my old 06 fortuner with the new one, but only the G model as the prices are so steep now a days, would like to ask what is the maximum discount for 40% DP and 4 yrs to pay scheme.
    please advise.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bossing, would it be possible to install a tire pressure monitoring system sa Forty natin? If so, how much kaya?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004

2016 Toyota Fortuner