New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 456 of 529 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    *dr. D

okay thanks.

1 - Motolite
    0 - Amaron

*Monseratto

Nice.. akala ko kasi mga 1year lang tinatagal ng Stock battery.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DevAaron View Post
    *dr. D

okay thanks.

1 - Motolite
    0 - Amaron

*Monseratto

Nice.. akala ko kasi mga 1year lang tinatagal ng Stock battery.
    +1 for amaron. si cathy.

we must not forget, that the car's battery has been in that car for longer than we think.
    the battery was installed in the car, before it left the factory, slowly deteriorating from then on.
    how long has the car been waiting in the bodega, until the buyer drove it away?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happymax06 View Post
    Toyota Cubao
    Toyota Pasig is now giving 110k discount. Look for agent Mirelle Doncillo. Sabihin mo referred ka ni Eric.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    +1 for amaron. si cathy.

we must not forget, that the car's battery has been in that car for longer than we think.
    the battery was installed in the car, before it left the factory, slowly deteriorating from then on.
    how long has the car been waiting in the bodega, until the buyer drove it away?

Motolite Excel user here. mine lasted a shade under 5 years.... I'm still skeptical in trying out the Amaron. But if it is OPTIMA and with a good deal I'll gladly consider

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Motolite Excel user here. mine lasted a shade under 5 years.... I'm still skeptical in trying out the Amaron. But if it is OPTIMA and with a good deal I'll gladly consider
    Also a long-time Motolite user here for 2 reasons:
    1. Quality is good
    2. It’s made by a Filipino company, by Filipinos, and in the Philippines. That way more Filipinos will directly benefit from what I spend on my vehicle.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    well, i can afford to stick it out with motolite.
    the store is just a short drive away from the house and the workplace.
    and they exchange defective units without asking questions their computerized records can not answer.

that, and mikhael's comments above.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, i can afford to stick it out with motolite.
    the store is just a short drive away from the house and the workplace.
    and they exchange defective units without asking questions their computerized records can not answer.

that, and mikhael's comments above.

yep. I agree too

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Motolite user here as well. Replaced mine last month after using the stock battery for 2 years and 2 weeks. I felt the battery dying so I replaced it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kesongputi View Post
    Motolite user here as well. Replaced mine last month after using the stock battery for 2 years and 2 weeks. I felt the battery dying so I replaced it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is the brand of your stock battery,sir? The stock battery (PANASONIC) of my Altis lasted over >4.5years. It still starts the car 1 click in the morning but i felt uncomfortable it can die out anytime so i replaced it with Motolite Excel...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    May naka pag change fuel filter naba dito? Ilan kms bago mag palit? Wala yata naka indicate sa manual...

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

2016 Toyota Fortuner