New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 401 of 529 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT15 View Post
    It would be best if you can try one yourself as individuals have different tolerances when it comes to riding comfort.
    the tagtag is probably less in the front seats, compared to those in the second row.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Will the tagtag be lessened by upgrading to 3rd party shocks, eg Mr Purecomfort? Also planning on switching to 20s with 265/50 tires.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the tagtag is probably less in the front seats, compared to those in the second row.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    The tagtag issue is really subjective as most people drive different cars before switching to the Fort. Most people who complain about the Fort's harsh ride are those who came from driving a sedan or X-overs. But yeah, compared to other PPV's, pick-ups and SUV's, the toyota badge is really renowned for its stiff ride as they are geared for heavy cargo. But for me since I grew up with Toyota 4WD's, I dont mind the ride as I have seen their underchassis and suspension far durable than other brands. The ride quality is different though with their upscale models ie LC200, Prado, LX570. The reason why the aftermarket is flooded with suspension upgrades for the T badge...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    Will the tagtag be lessened by upgrading to 3rd party shocks, eg Mr Purecomfort? Also planning on switching to 20s with 265/50 tires.
    The tagtag issue will be yes lessened with a good aftermarket shocks but still resulting ride quality is subjective. If you want a more pliant ride, upgrading to an aftermarket spring & shock combo is the way to go as these sets are "tuned" depending on how you are going to use your vehicle. Take for instance the Australian brands (OME, IronMan, Dobinson, Toughdog, Lovell's, etc), they offer "comfort", "medium duty", "heavy duty", "constant load", etc. So in case you are shopping for such, look for the one that will suit your need....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks for the tip! Our 2005 Fortuner is also on 265/50 20s and we lived with it for 12 years. The suspension softened over time I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    The tagtag issue will be yes lessened with a good aftermarket shocks but still resulting ride quality is subjective. If you want a more pliant ride, upgrading to an aftermarket spring & shock combo is the way to go as these sets are "tuned" depending on how you are going to use your vehicle. Take for instance the Australian brands (OME, IronMan, Dobinson, Toughdog, Lovell's, etc), they offer "comfort", "medium duty", "heavy duty", "constant load", etc. So in case you are shopping for such, look for the one that will suit your need....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Guys, yung power fold natin na side mirror na try niyo ba fold ng manually? Kasi sa carwash ilang beses na nila fold manually, parang di naman na ano. Kasi sa crosswind ko dati pag manually fold, parang ma loose. Pero babalik naman sa dati pag fold ko siya using sa switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    its suppose to fold during accidental impact... otherwise that thing will fly off.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its suppose to fold during accidental impact... otherwise that thing will fly off.
    Ahhh. Kasi medyo paranoid ako na di pwede. Hahaha. Thanks Stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Our 2005 Fortuner is also on 265/50 20s and we lived with it for 12 years. The suspension softened over time I guess.
    i think nasasanay ka lang 2016 Toyota Fortuner

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    For Auto headlamps of V models...

2016 Toyota Fortuner