New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 392 of 529 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Park light pala yun? Sorry, didn't read the manual eh, so I mean park light ang not OFF.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hehe, bali yung galaw ng ilaw...

Auto
    1. DRL on, headlights off, foglamps off, tail lamps off
    2. DRL on (pero mas mahina), headlights off, foglamps on, tail lamps on

Park lights
    1. DRL on (pero mas mahina), headlights on, foglamps on, tail lamps on

On
    1. Same as #2 ng auto

Gulo ng auto, dapat may manual OFF setting...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Got my Fort this morning, car release today. 2.4 V 50k discount Toyota Sat Rosa. I am wondering why the power tail gate is not opening in remote and in push button in the driver seat.. any tip on this? It only works when I push the button on the door it self. any tip on this, havent read the manual though

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Thanks, i’ve texted 2 SAs from different dealers and both aren’t replying yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toyota Sta Rosa,They have units.. I applied last week, it was released today(2.4 V AT . 50k discount. owner of Toyota Sta rosa is the Toyota Philippines corporation (plant) in Sta rosa Laguna

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fmalcos View Post
    Got my Fort this morning, car release today. 2.4 V 50k discount Toyota Sat Rosa. I am wondering why the power tail gate is not opening in remote and in push button in the driver seat.. any tip on this? It only works when I push the button on the door it self. any tip on this, havent read the manual though
    Need to hold the button for several seconds...

When using the key, doors need to be unlocked.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Need to hold the button for several seconds...

When using the key, doors need to be unlocked.
    Yes. So many ceremonial procedures for the power tailgate. Poor implementation really turns me off.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_cc View Post
    Yes. So many ceremonial procedures for the power tailgate. Poor implementation really turns me off.
    Don't think so... when you think about it, this has everything to do with making sure no accidental liftgate openings occur.

Pushing the button sa liftgate clearly indicates intent to open the liftgate, which is why it opens immediately.

WRT to the dashboard button and key... I'm sure you've heard of people butt-dialing with their mobile phones before... Can't wait to see what happens when a 1/4 second button tap opens your liftgate when it is not wanted. Makatama ka ng tao sa likod... big problem

Yung poor implementation... is having 2 parking sensor buttons. One button on the left side, and one in the center console. You can turn one set off by accident and not know kasi you'll think the other set is still working
    Last edited by mda; December 22nd, 2017 at 07:30 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    yes sir. may auto option dun sa stalk.
    Saan location sir
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Sir, switch it to OFF and not auto, that's what I notice if I park and the engine is running while I'm waiting for the kids sa school, if nasa OFF position, the DRL is ON but when I switch it to auto, the DRL is OFF.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Don't think so... when you think about it, this has everything to do with making sure no accidental liftgate openings occur.

Pushing the button sa liftgate clearly indicates intent to open the liftgate, which is why it opens immediately.

WRT to the dashboard button and key... I'm sure you've heard of people butt-dialing with their mobile phones before... Can't wait to see what happens when a 1/4 second button tap opens your liftgate when it is not wanted. Makatama ka ng tao sa likod... big problem

Yung poor implementation... is having 2 parking sensor buttons. One button on the left side, and one in the center console. You can turn one set off by accident and not know kasi you'll think the other set is still working
    Ah... good point. i guess that's a better way to look at things.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_cc View Post
    Ah... good point. i guess that's a better way to look at things.
    Haha, I figure medyo mahirap ang recovery ng mga natamaan ng power liftgate while opening, or yung naipit ng power liftgate while closing.

May sensor along the sides of the liftgate (left/right), but not at the bottom, where someone can get their hands clipped hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hehe, bali yung galaw ng ilaw...

Auto
    1. DRL on, headlights off, foglamps off, tail lamps off
    2. DRL on (pero mas mahina), headlights off, foglamps on, tail lamps on

Park lights
    1. DRL on (pero mas mahina), headlights on, foglamps on, tail lamps on

On
    1. Same as #2 ng auto

Gulo ng auto, dapat may manual OFF setting...
    Oh man, I'll read the manual tomorrow nga, nalito na ako ah.

2016 Toyota Fortuner