New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 310 of 529 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Classic kasi porma ng new fortuner.. di sobrang brusko. Hindi din sobrang luxurious at hindi sobrang futuristic.. tamang tama lang sa panahon.. at hindi din naman napagiiwanan sa technology.. new series engine plus 6 speed transmission! Although basic lang ang toys.. sa una lang naman nakakatuwa yung masyadong techy..

Even the power seats.. nung una tuwang tuwa ako eh.. luxurious yung power seats.. but eventually ma realize mo na mas ok pa manual.. kasi minsan may aabutin ako sa likod.. ang bagal umusad nung sandalan
    +10 for this! Isama pa power lift gate. While it separates you from the others, at the end of the day manual system still makes you faster in getting things done.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    My unit is 2.4V. I noticed when accelerating from 40kph the engine noise/sound is kinda bit loud, is this normal? I'm usually in normal mode and using petron turbo diesel.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by drayver View Post
    My unit is 2.4V. I noticed when accelerating from 40kph the engine noise/sound is kinda bit loud, is this normal? I'm usually in normal mode and using petron turbo diesel.
    different levels of acceleration to 40kph... whats the shift points on 1st 2nd 3rd?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Para sa akin di naman ganon ka ingay pag normal acceleration lang. However, subjective ito dahil maingay ang daily beater ko which is TBZ.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    depend how you step on the accelelator? first time owner of toyota?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    +10 for this! Isama pa power lift gate. While it separates you from the others, at the end of the day manual system still makes you faster in getting things done.
    So you wouldn't buy a Fortuner if it is loaded with tech toys?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Good am sirs!
    Can somebody confirm if the G's headlight bulb is HIR2 or HB3. . .was reading the manual and can't seem to figure out what it means. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Good am sirs!
    Can somebody confirm if the G's headlight bulb is HIR2 or HB3. . .was reading the manual and can't seem to figure out what it means. Thanks!

you can always look behind what is stamped behind your headlight housing on what bulb type it uses

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    you can always look behind what is stamped behind your headlight housing on what bulb type it uses
    Ohhh. . . Didn't know that. . San banda sir?
    Would it require removal of the h/l?
    Sorry iba sasakyan dala ko ngayon. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Good am sirs!
    i think HB3

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2016 Toyota Fortuner