New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 257 of 529 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNine View Post
    I was driving alone that time. No other load. Though I failed to check every now and then kung may "hiwa" ba yung tire, I always check the pressure every month and set it to 32 front, 30 rear.. And napansin ko, uneven road yung skyway, every few km, there's this straight line na parang steel connector thing, I don't know if it also contributed to the incident.
    If you're unsure about Saffiro due to a previous experience, the Nitto tires are still within price range. In fact even brands such as Toyo and Bridgestone go for around K per tire when i check online for a brand new piece. Shell out 45K for rims and you're still below the 100K budget.

That's the hard thing at times pag blowout, to determine if the cause was a tire failure or a mix with something external that went unnoticed. Had a similar incident with Pirelli tires on my Frontier many years ago (no load, low speed and the tire never had any damage prior), I wasn't the one driving or riding the vehicle when it happened so i couldn't determine the real cause and out of precaution, we changed all tires to a new set of Bridgestone ATs. Now it's a habit for me to visually inspect tires and the tire pressure often.

On our LC, it had a blowout on NLEX before (Bridgestone Dueler HT) and the cause was attributed to age (medyo worn na) and relatively low tire pressure when we checked all tires.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    This past few weeks I feel the lagging of our Fort. Then I saw this & tempted to buy & install it. Does it really work?

One thing for sure, my warranty will be void. But I've noticed Plug 'n Play lang siya hindi ba mahahalata ng casa?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boost1.jpg   boost.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    This past few weeks I feel the lagging of our Fort. Then I saw this & tempted to buy & install it. Does it really work?

One thing for sure, my warranty will be void. But I've noticed Plug 'n Play lang siya hindi ba mahahalata ng casa?
    I don't think you need those. Fortuner has an eco mode and Power Mode.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    I don't think you need those. Fortuner has an eco mode and Power Mode.

I never use the Eco parang hirap si makina. I only use Power mode in a fast-pace situation like overtaking in highway. I usually prefer the regular mode kaya lang kasi may times nagla-lag siya that's when you press the gas the revo goes up but there's like almost a second delay before it accelerates. Anybody experienced this, too?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I never use the Eco parang hirap si makina. I only use Power mode in a fast-pace situation like overtaking in highway. I usually prefer the regular mode kaya lang kasi may times nagla-lag siya that's when you press the gas the revo goes up but there's like almost a second delay before it accelerates. Anybody experienced this, too?
    Are you suddenly pressing the gas pedal? I think thats normal for a suv.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017

It'll work . . . but is that redundant with our power and eco mode buttons?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    Are you suddenly pressing the gas pedal? I think thats normal for a suv.

Yes I do! If that's really normal then am I expecting too much of our Fort? I don't know galing kasi ako from Altis & Innova with manual trans.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Normal delay pag naka eco mode ka

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Yes I do! If that's really normal then am I expecting too much of our Fort? I don't know galing kasi ako from Altis & Innova with manual trans.
    Is your innova the 2kd one? If yes mas matagal nga delay niyan pag nag full throttle ka bigla if icocompare mo sa fortuner

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    It'll work . . . but is that redundant with our power and eco mode buttons?

Seems I was misunderstood or maybe I just brought the wrong pie because what I really up to is to address the lagging or poor (quite) responsiveness of our Fort so I thought installation of the "booster/chip" could help.

2016 Toyota Fortuner