New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 256 of 529 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    From Fortuner Club * FB

Na 1-2-3 10k PMS Toyota Commonwealth

sir, medyo noob question lang po, is it for 10k reading? or 15k/20k? Yung other car ko kasi, nasa 13,+++ km reading palang pero for 30k reading na yung ginawa.

Addendum: Napansin ko kasi, July 22, 2016. kung susundin ang PMS scheduling, di ba dapat pang 15k km reading na yan? tama/mali ba?

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelberg View Post
    Heidelberg - Tsikot Forums(185�2393) on Vimeo
    This is the rattle that I am referring to. In the video it sounds like a rumble at 1800rpm. It's best if the phone is connected to speaker output

I have let the casa check, they couldn't find the problem and I have to wait for tmp to visit. We have tried to let the car run hang on a lifter but the sound is less compared to when the car is running on ground. During idle revving the car to 1800-1900 rpm it doesn't produce the rattle sound as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you solved this issue?

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    I’m planning to change the stock 17s of my ride. Pero ayoko sana umabot ng more than 100k ang cost.

So I’m considering West Lake tires, AMP Terrain Gripper, and a replica of the current OEM’s R18 design, but bigger – 20s. That way, cost will go down to around 62.4k kung West Lake SL369 (275/55R20) to 88k kung AMP Terrain Gripper (285/55R20) fitted with a replica mags.

Note: Di ako nagkakarga ng mabigat, I don’t drive like Michael Schumacher, and I see on road naman na madaming gumagamit ng replica, so I think it’s fine? Hehe

Then lalagyan ko sana ng 30mm to 40mm spacers para umusli ng bahagya yung wheels in line with the fenders. And I’m thinking, para hindi na mag bawas/cut ng kung ano (mudguard ata ang tatamaan?), lalagyan ko ng 20mm to 30mm quick lift yung sa front lang.

Care to share your ideas mga sirs?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNine View Post
    I’m planning to change the stock 17s of my ride. Pero ayoko sana umabot ng more than 100k ang cost.

So I’m considering West Lake tires, AMP Terrain Gripper, and a replica of the current OEM’s R18 design, but bigger – 20s. That way, cost will go down to around 62.4k kung West Lake SL369 (275/55R20) to 88k kung AMP Terrain Gripper (285/55R20) fitted with a replica mags.

Note: Di ako nagkakarga ng mabigat, I don’t drive like Michael Schumacher, and I see on road naman na madaming gumagamit ng replica, so I think it’s fine? Hehe

Then lalagyan ko sana ng 30mm to 40mm spacers para umusli ng bahagya yung wheels in line with the fenders. And I’m thinking, para hindi na mag bawas/cut ng kung ano (mudguard ata ang tatamaan?), lalagyan ko ng 20mm to 30mm quick lift yung sa front lang.

Care to share your ideas mga sirs?
    Check out Wheel Gallery. They have packages on the 20 inch Black Rhinos and Saffiro tires that are less than 100K

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I had a bad experience with Saffiro tires, cruising at 90 to 100kph, pumutok yung rear passenger tire ko. I was driving a Strada with same size (275/55R20), no lift, tinanggal lang tapalodo. If I recall it right, around 3 to 4 yrs pa lang yung tire when it exploded. Remember the news, the Strada caught hanging on the Skyway due to its tire exploded? Very similar yung nangyari sakin and almost same month nangyari samin yun, that was way back couple of years ago. Buti hindi tumalbog ng ganun yung akin...

Napag botohan kasi namin (within the family) yung design nung OEM 18s ng current gen.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNine View Post
    I had a bad experience with Saffiro tires, cruising at 90 to 100kph, pumutok yung rear passenger tire ko. I was driving a Strada with same size (275/55R20), no lift, tinanggal lang tapalodo. If I recall it right, around 3 to 4 yrs pa lang yung tire when it exploded. Remember the news, the Strada caught hanging on the Skyway due to its tire exploded? Very similar yung nangyari sakin and almost same month nangyari samin yun, that was way back couple of years ago. Buti hindi tumalbog ng ganun yung akin...

Napag botohan kasi namin (within the family) yung design nung OEM 18s ng current gen.
    May we know what was the determined cause of the blowout?

Tire pressures were correct? Tire condition was okay? Vehicle load?

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    I was driving alone that time. No other load. Though I failed to check every now and then kung may "hiwa" ba yung tire, I always check the pressure every month and set it to 32 front, 30 rear.. And napansin ko, uneven road yung skyway, every few km, there's this straight line na parang steel connector thing, I don't know if it also contributed to the incident.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    The downpour was heavy last night and I was driving the Fort and parang halos walang ilaw yung bi beam kaya I had to turn on the foglamps. Na experience na po yun to thos who have the V variant. I thought sa Led lang ng monty yung ganun.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    The downpour was heavy last night and I was driving the Fort and parang halos walang ilaw yung bi beam kaya I had to turn on the foglamps. Na experience na po yun to thos who have the V variant. I thought sa Led lang ng monty yung ganun.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Common feedback na mahina ang buga ng LED headlights ng V variant. Additionally, I find HIDs provide better lighting than LEDs (based on my experience).

2016 Toyota Fortuner