New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 253 of 529 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNine View Post
    Same happens to me. kasi, from standstill, then mag shift ako from N to D and I'm stepping on the brakes, parang gustong umabante ang porma na pinipigilan ng front brakes. G variant here. It doesn't happen to me sa Everest Titanium, though. Parang may nabasa ako na comment sa FB, na hindi daw normal sa Fotruner natin to..
    As much as I want to get it diagnosed, I tolerate & enjoy the "stance" para kasi siyang my hydraulic lift effect.

I'll monitor though the progress of this issue baka mamaya naiwan na pala suspension ko sa highway hehe

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by quinametzin View Post
    Can you post the fb link here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure, if ever I see it again.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Same also with my Fort 2.4V, parang tatalon whenever I shift from D to N, sabi ng Toyota dati its normal lng, they said something about the torque, sorry, I forgot the term they used.

Sent from my S7 Edge

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's possible that the brakes are not being applied evenly ... most likely only the front brakes are biting ... hence the feeling that the vehicle is about to pounce ...

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    From D make a full stop then N make sure to put a little pressure on stepping your brake before moving your shifter

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon05 View Post
    From D make a full stop then N make sure to put a little pressure on stepping your brake before moving your shifter

I think I'm stepping it just right, otherwise, it will move forward. Just saying.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon05 View Post

The stance issue really is consistently persistent, regardless of any measures/actions we're taking. If this happens to be an abnormal to Forts, then it needs to be addressed.

But I wanna ask po sana those technical people, though it seems harmless naman mechanically, what could be the impact or possible circumstance pag hinayaan lang po namin na ganito? TIA

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May naka experience na po sainyo neto.. tuwing icacarwash sya tpos nagreverse ka tpos shinift mo na ulit sa park... nakahinto na lahat ng gulong except ung gulong sa likod sa kaliwa.. umiikot pa din tpos bigla hihinto rin after ilang seconds (maririnig nyo po sa video ung pag hinto nung umiikot)
    Facebook

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    can anyone suggest aftermarket coil springs and shocks to soften the ride of the fortuner? salamat in advance!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Engine Detailing???

2016 Toyota Fortuner