New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 252 of 529 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon05 View Post
    Nothing unusual when shifting from drive to neutral baka gumagalaw ka lang pag doing the shifting kaya ganun feeling mo 4x2 V owner here

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Exactly happening for both of us with "quinametzin", does it mean abnormal unit namin? I really thought that was normal & standard in all Forts na parang my hydraulic support during shifting (i.e. D>N & VV.)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Nothing unusual when shiftimg from drive to neutral baka gumagalaw ka lang pag doing the shifting kaya ganun feeling mo 4x2 V owner here

Exactly happening for both of us with "quinametzin", does it mean abnormal unit namin? I really thought that was normal & standard in all Forts na parang my hydraulic support during shifting (i.e. D>N & VV.)

This occurs from the time you stop from moving, from D you shift to N bumababa ung "stance" nya as if you put pressure/weight to a spring. When you shift back to D from N it's like you're putting away those pressure then the car jacks up.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Nothing unusual when shiftimg from drive to neutral baka gumagalaw ka lang pag doing the shifting kaya ganun feeling mo 4x2 V owner here

No i always shift from D to N na naka full stop ang oto. Ex. Pag nasa traffic light etc. and I don't cruise in neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The change in stance also happens to me when shifting from N to D, and vice versa. G A/T variant.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    The change in stance also happens to me when shifting from N to D, and vice versa. G A/T variant.
    Same happens to me. kasi, from standstill, then mag shift ako from N to D and I'm stepping on the brakes, parang gustong umabante ang porma na pinipigilan ng front brakes. G variant here. It doesn't happen to me sa Everest Titanium, though. Parang may nabasa ako na comment sa FB, na hindi daw normal sa Fotruner natin to..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup even our old Monty didn't have this behavior.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    Try on my fort but nothing like what you describe, you cannot shift from D to N or vice versa unless you step on the brake which will bring your fort on complete stop. I suggest that you bring it up to your dealer on your next pms..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try on my fort but nothing like what you describe, you cannot shift from D to N or vice versa unless you step on the brake which will bring your fort on complete stop. I suggest that you bring it up to your dealer on your next pms..

It happens from a complete standstill, ergo stepping on the brakes when shifting from N to D or vice versa when at a full stop.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNine View Post
    Same happens to me. kasi, from standstill, then mag shift ako from N to D and I'm stepping on the brakes, parang gustong umabante ang porma na pinipigilan ng front brakes. G variant here. It doesn't happen to me sa Everest Titanium, though. Parang may nabasa ako na comment sa FB, na hindi daw normal sa Fotruner natin to..
    Can you post the fb link here?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by quinametzin View Post
    May naka experience na ba dito na parang bumababa or tumataas yung stance ng fort pag nag shift ka from park. Thanks.

Normal yan... sa ibang automatic...
    Accent namin... ganun...

2016 Toyota Fortuner