New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 225 of 529 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Good morning sirs!!!
    Anybody who can lead me to a prolly better SA for a Fort 4x2G m/t?
    Paid the reservation fee of 5k with Toyota La Union 1st week of Feb pa with an approved PO from PNB, d naman naga-update yun SA ko even if I call/text her, very seldom na me makuha ako reply. In fact kahapon she promised to update me kung pang-ilan na ako sa pila, waited the whole day. . . wala. Was trying to call her, me text din. . . no comms =(
    Pm sent!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Good morning sirs!!!
    Paid the reservation fee of 5k with Toyota La Union 1st week of Feb pa with an approved PO from PNB, d naman naga-update yun SA ko even if I call/text her, very seldom na me makuha ako reply. In fact kahapon she promised to update me kung pang-ilan na ako sa pila, waited the whole day. . . wala. Was trying to call her, me text din. . . no comms =(
    According to my SA least priority talaga ang bank PO eh. in-house, cash, then bank PO yung order of priority. So if marami ka binili accesorries from them most likely ikaw ang mauuna. Pinipila daw yan for profit and after malaman kanino mas profitable doon na papasok sino ang priority for assignment ng padating na units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Yung sa akin sir no wires needed, naka bluetooth na yung TPMS sa controller.

Sent from my S7 Edge
    Anong brand and model yan sir para macheck ko. Hindi ba battery draining yun sa part ng sensor if may bluetooth siya? Baka wala pang 1 year ubos agad battery. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by quinametzin View Post
    According to my SA least priority talaga ang bank PO eh. in-house, cash, then bank PO yung order of priority. So if marami ka binili accesorries from them most likely ikaw ang mauuna. Pinipila daw yan for profit and after malaman kanino mas profitable doon na papasok sino ang priority for assignment ng padating na units.

Salamat sir, that is sad news =(

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Good morning sirs!!!
    Sir if you really want a fortuner pay the whole DP as soon as you can. Paunahan kasi sa unit. I paid "100k" for a reservation last Feb but my unit given was still given to another buyer because they paid the whole DP.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2814429

the installment buyer creates the largest profit for the SA and casa. the cash buyer, the smallest profit.
    buyers of large amounts of accessories are also prioritized.
    SAs will prioritize buyers who will create the larger profits for them.
    friends are also prioritize-able.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

but this is only for units that are in demand.
    for non-in-demand models, there ain't no prioritizing.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzeR911 View Post
    IMO people buy PPVs mainly to be their daily drive car/ workhorse. If im going to choose a car to be daily driven or workhorse i want it to be reliable so reliability and maintenace is a big factor. Also, if i want a car to be fun to drive i'd rather get a proper capable 4x4. PPvs are like jack of all trades but master of none.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
    Why ? Is montero not reliable? It may cost a little bit expensive on maintenance. Fuel filters oil filters and brake pad. But all this parts have replacement. Even toyota brake pad are expensive. My old strada is 11 yrs now and it never stalled me on the road. Well some minor thing do occur low engine power. Frequent cleaning of egr. Aircon power window suspension has never been repaired. Do you think mitsubishi reliability is worst than ford chevy hyundai or nissan? Our l300 have been in service for 17 yrs now and still running. Besides its a company car that has been driven by several balasubas driver. Do u think isuzu is more reliable? Sa japan mas sikat ang fuso than isuzu. Dto lang sa atin sumikat ang isuzu bec of surplus. Kasi ayaw ng hapon sa kanila kaya mura binebenta. My friend bought a brandnew isuzu truvk. In less than a year may tagas preno. Ayaw i warranty dahil commercial vehicle daw at wear and tear daw yan. Yun innova namin lagi na mimiss align yun wheel pag nalulubak. Kaya d pantay kain ng gulong. Do u think mas d reliable ang mitsu than european car? Well my friend did by an x5 but tumirik sa nlex dahil of cra yun gauge ng gas. Yun kumpare ko naman nasunog yun honda jazz nya sa kalsada because of electrical wiring. Which is stock never been modified. Fortuner 1st gen has also stalling problem.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzeR911 View Post
    IMO people buy PPVs mainly to be their daily drive car/ workhorse. If im going to choose a car to be daily driven or workhorse i want it to be reliable so reliability and maintenace is a big factor. Also, if i want a car to be fun to drive i'd rather get a proper capable 4x4. PPvs are like jack of all trades but master of none.

All 4x4 are capable 4x4. It depends on how intense the 4x4 capability you are expecting. Enjoyability is subjective. You may enjoy the car drivavility. But not in reality. Meaning too expensive to throw it into trail. Or takot magasgasan or something na walang peace of mind na baka mangyari. Landcruiser may have better 4x4 but they are bigger hard to drive in narrow road as well parking . And if you use it in trail. Nagwoworry ka baka masira dahil mas mahal ang parts. There is no peace of mind. There is no perfect car but the lease we could do is to balance it. Between reliabilty and enjoyment. Between functionality and looks . Comfort and affordability. In other words practicality. I find montero to be practical for cost . Features. Performance. And reliability issue is not a problem to me. Every 5 yrs palit ng car solve the problem. Resale value is not that much. Masmura naman mo nabili yun sasakyan eh. Bagsak lang naman ang price if the model has issue. Like sua of the previous gen.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by r01an View Post
    Sir if you really want a fortuner pay the whole DP as soon as you can. Paunahan kasi sa unit. I paid "100k" for a reservation last Feb but my unit given was still given to another buyer because they paid the whole DP.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Salamat sir. . . Willing naman. . . Buth that wasn't part of the reqt she asked from us. It's just the p.o. and the reservation fee.
    Hoping mas me linaw na by next week, a tsikoteer bro referred me to her SA cousin.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybit View Post
    All 4x4 are capable 4x4. It depends on how intense the 4x4 capability you are expecting. Enjoyability is subjective. You may enjoy the car drivavility. But not in reality. Meaning too expensive to throw it into trail. Or takot magasgasan or something na walang peace of mind na baka mangyari. Landcruiser may have better 4x4 but they are bigger hard to drive in narrow road as well parking . And if you use it in trail. Nagwoworry ka baka masira dahil mas mahal ang parts. There is no peace of mind. There is no perfect car but the lease we could do is to balance it. Between reliabilty and enjoyment. Between functionality and looks . Comfort and affordability. In other words practicality. I find montero to be practical for cost . Features. Performance. And reliability issue is not a problem to me. Every 5 yrs palit ng car solve the problem. Resale value is not that much. Masmura naman mo nabili yun sasakyan eh. Bagsak lang naman ang price if the model has issue. Like sua of the previous gen.
    Yeah,like you said people buy ppvs for practicality. So far as sales is consern, the fortuner is the "practical" car of them all.

2016 Toyota Fortuner