New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 529 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    I don't know but ever since regardless of the high-technology they're putting in the car, my personal rule of thumb is to turn off all switches (i.e. light, head unit/radio, A/C, side mirrors) before shutting down the engine. You can never go wrong doing it :D
    I agree, same procedure na nakasanayan na rin, plus if your battery is almost 2years na pansin mo na parang hirap na magstart if aircon and audio is on..

_/_/_/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. _/_/_/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Were you going steep downhill? I experienced that going downhill along Pico de Lorro. Read it's normal as the tranny was engine braking at low gear to help slowdown without using the brakes.

Why does my engine RPM go up if I'm traveling downhill but my foot is off the pedal? : AskEngineers
    Yup, we were actually going downhill when it happened. So it's normal pala. Never experienced it again when we got back to the city, so hopefully this was the case. Thanks for the link and video!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Thanks sir Vann-O, right now I'm switching off the AC before I turn off the engine, I'm also doing the same for the other electronics as what you mentioned except the Hu.

Sent from my S7 Egde
    Most people I know don't turn off the HU too but I still do.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Oh well, I feel bad for you, too. I wasn't able to report the incident to Toyota coz I had an emergency call that I need to attend to in our province. I was out then of the city for a week & I did not use the Fort instead si Innova ginamit ko. Two days later umuwi wife ko from travel. She went out for a ride with the Fort thou I warned her about the incident (one good thing, tiwala ako sa driving skills nya, she even drives faster than I do but not wreckless hehe). She drives it several times without problem naman and until to date we never experience the "SUA" thing. I would tell never the floor mat is the culprit coz it's flat & placed intact with enough distance from the gas pedal. Really, the fault was at the Fort system itself.
    Maybe it was engine braking as mentioned by Monseratto above? I believe that was the case for mine. Didn't report to Toyota either.

If you think your Fort really has a problem, might be good to report it to and have it checked by Toyota bro. Safe driving to you and your wife!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yes, it was engine braking. Its quite normal.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Yes, it was engine braking. Its quite normal.
    Engine braking is normal when your car's in the road at certain speed but if you're in almost stop mode in your garage I think that's abnormal coz it suppose to help you slow down not to keep you going even your brake pedal is already hard pressed.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
    Maybe it was engine braking as mentioned by Monseratto above? I believe that was the case for mine. Didn't report to Toyota either.

If you think your Fort really has a problem, might be good to report it to and have it checked by Toyota bro. Safe driving to you and your wife!
    Thanks bro. Happened only once last year & hindi naman na naulit pro kung sakali bumalik no second thought report ko kagad!

God bless us.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi guys! Ask ko lang if you have any idea how much ang 15K PMS ng Fort. Due na yung sa akin, 2.4G A/T Thanks in advance.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Basta pa nagpa PMS kayo ipatanggal niyo to:
    Engine flushing
    Fuel treatment
    Oil additive
    Engine detailing

Wag kayo magpapaniwala masyado sa kung ano anong sinusubo ng casa sa inyo!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Sir sa 15k PMS mga mgkno aabotin charges at ano2x mga echecheck nila?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloyski19 View Post
    FORTUNER 2.4 4X2 G DSL M/T
    Srp 1,386,000
    Less 60,000
    FREE 3 yrs. LTO Registration

Additional Freebies:
    ✔Tint
    ✔Toyota Carpet Matting
    ✔Seatcover
    ✔Rustproofing/Undercoat
    ✔1st 1000 and 5000 Labor PMS Checkup
    ✔Tools/Jack
    ✔Toyota Umbrella
    ✔Toyota Keychain
    ✔300php worth of Fuel upon release
    ✔️Sun Visor

Ito yung nakuha namen last nov sa SA ko na pinagisipan kong mabuti. hehe. VIA Purchase Order
    Sir how much would be the discount for the V variant if cash payment?

2016 Toyota Fortuner