not everyone likes SUV's
    i have a v6 camry instead of a fortuner

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

not everyone likes SUV's
    i have a v6 camry instead of a fortuner

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hindi. Marami akong kakilala na kumuha ng Innova G kahit may pambili naman ng Fortuner or Montero. Again, the point of the Innova is that it's a people carrier with 3 useable rows of seats. Anyone who thinks the Montero's 3rd row is useful for long rides is either delusional or under 5 feet tall with a BMI less than 20.
    i'm one of those. was planning to get the monty, but then decided to get the Innova G D4D AT for daily family duties. except for the lack of power on the highways compared to the monty, i actually enjoy driving the Innova more, even compared to my fort.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Pasintabi po sa mga Toyota fans,- but I don't have much faith in Toyota,- too ubiquitous and spartan for me...

Until we bought our Innova....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.8K:shazam:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ptk675 View Post
    i'm one of those. was planning to get the monty, but then decided to get the Innova G D4D AT for daily family duties. except for the lack of power on the highways compared to the monty, i actually enjoy driving the Innova more, even compared to my fort.
    +1 here. me, my bayaw & his driver prefer to drive innova inspite of my bayaw has 3 cars, altis, fort & innova. driver drives innova for the kids while the fort is for coding only. I asked them why? feeling daw nila parang tangke ito idrive sa city same reason din ako. hehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ptk675 View Post
    +1 here. me, my bayaw & his driver prefer to drive innova inspite of my bayaw has 3 cars, altis, fort & innova. driver drives innova for the kids while the fort is for coding only. I asked them why? feeling daw nila parang tangke ito idrive sa city same reason din ako. hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    eh marami pala tayong innova fanboys dito

I'm a 6 footer and yes i can endure to sit at the 3rd row comfortably even long drives.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    eh marami pala tayong innova fanboys dito

I'm a 6 footer and yes i can endure to sit at the 3rd row comfortably even long drives.
    Bro- Ipinagpalit mo na kasi ang (old and used) Innova mo kay seksing City......

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro- Ipinagpalit mo na kasi ang (old and used) Innova mo kay seksing City......

Ay nako bro kung mabibigay lang ng matandang innova ko yung FC ni city eh etsapwera na yan! haha

the height and suspension comfort mas pipiliin ko innova since matagtag si city

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Looks were never the Innova's selling point. The reliable and efficient diesel, adequate seating for 8, comfortable and durable chassis, versatile interior, and of course the Toyota badge are what makes this car a hit.

There's simply no other car in this price range that competes with the Innova. It's good that Toyota is developing a new one, but even if the current one remains unchanged, it's still 5 years more modern than anything Isuzu or Mitsubishi offers.
    This is the reason why people buy, and re-buy an Innova. I know of families who have gone through two or even three new models since 2005 (they change every 4-5 years).

I hope they improve the crash worthiness on the new model. I travel often enough on the highway and one thing i noticed on the Innova was it doesn't fare too well when it collides with a high vehicle. You often see damage going up and over the A-pillar, which collapses totally. Power-wise, the a/t version could use more oomph when it's loaded but i'm not complaining because it's a people carrier and there are straightforward ways to work on the power if you really must.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ay nako bro kung mabibigay lang ng matandang innova ko yung FC ni city eh etsapwera na yan! haha

the height and suspension comfort mas pipiliin ko innova since matagtag si city
    The way I look at it bro.- our Innova's FC is about 8Km/L. And since we are two in it,- effective FC is about 16Km/L....

Of course, with the City's 12Km/L,- then effectively,- it is 24Km/L....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

The way I look at it bro.- our Innova's FC is about 8Km/L. And since we are two in it,- effective FC is about 16Km/L....

Of course, with the City's 12Km/L,- then effectively,- it is 24Km/L....

Naku swerte na ako sa 6km/L (city driving/mixed traffic condition)

VVTI A/T saken ha yan lang ang regret ko sana diesel kinuha namen.

Wallet ko nangangayaw eh

Naku na OT na naten ang thread.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast