New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    i love the design, looks fast pero bitin un HP, sana un base model atleast 300hp para mas bagay sa ganda ng body nya, sabagay may sagot na dito dami na tuning company ready para sa 86

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wutangclan_79 View Post
    Guys curious lang ano Fc ng 86 and GC!
    This may be soooo late but here it is anyway.

GC - 2.0 T M/T - 8-10 km/L mixed city/highway. average speed is 21 km/h, odo is 12800 km. - daily driver.
    Last edited by NeilJohn; February 1st, 2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: added details

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Toyota 86 reviewed by Jeremy Clarkson.

Watch Top Gear Season 19 Episode 3

Top Gear Season 19 Episode 3 by OnlineTG26 - Car Videos on StreetFire

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    madali na ba makakuha cash payment deal?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I mostly agree with him, but then he got to this part:

A Mustang? Overweight pile of American rubbish that can only go in a straight line and doesn’t understand what a corner is. The Genesis coupe? A flaccid, notchy, poorly built, uncommunicative Korean excuse for a “sports” car. Keep trying Hyundai… you “might” get there one day.
    Where he exposed his own bias and lack of experience with the two cars in question.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Man. Tough decisions for anyone buying today...
    Kaya swerte natin that we can't afford to buy these cars?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Kaya swerte natin that we can't afford to buy these cars?
    Hehe... there's a difference between being able to afford one and wanting to buy one badly enough to spend that much money on what is, in the end, a toy. Worse for me, the back seat is not big enough to fit the wife and kids comfortably (stupid QC ordnance means both kids have to sit in the back, even with an airbag defeater switch), so it really WOULD be a toy for occassional use instead of a daily driver.

Pass muna. Have a lot of things to fix before I can buy a new toy. Maybe in two or three years' time.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Pass muna. Have a lot of things to fix before I can buy a new toy.
    Have a lot of things to fix on the Lynx?

But yeah, unless you're a single guy or gal shuttling daily around Makati - Ortigas - Fort, it's still hard to have one as main/solo car.... kaya nga yung iba, naghahanap pa ng bike rack for their 86 :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Have a lot of things to fix on the Lynx?

But yeah, unless you're a single guy or gal shuttling daily around Makati - Ortigas - Fort, it's still hard to have one as main/solo car.... kaya nga yung iba, naghahanap pa ng bike rack for their 86 :D
    Funnily enough, I'm starting to do that. Neglected it for a bit too long. Too busy with work and family matters, and I don't really drive out to Manila anymore except to do test-drives, so I mostly use the Crosswind. Hoping I can get the Lynx in shape to go back to the track later this year. Maybe strip the LPG and pare back some weight here and there, develop it into a more dedicated track rat.