New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    At least, Niky... even if you lose to the 86 on corners, you get to have a spacious back seat that you can use for "quickies" :naughty2:

Kidding aside, had the chance to see the 86 again earlier during my PMS, and boy the back seat is just ridiculous. But then, I still love it. The un-kitted MT though. The TRD Aero kit is just plain BS, and it's more BS to get an 86 if you're going to pair it with an auto.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Or I could get lucky and the 86 driver could be really, really, really bad.
    I think this is something we can find out over time. :D

Time to enroll the Lynx in the "Biggest Loser".

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Got approved by PS bank and reserved a red m/t last wed....Even though l can purchase it in cash... I chose in-house financing for hopes of getting a unit faster.. I also declined the offer of the agent pushing me to get the overpriced body kit... Sana huwag naman abutin ng six months

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by s1x_p4c View Post
    Got approved by PS bank and reserved a red m/t last wed....Even though l can purchase it in cash... I chose in-house financing for hopes of getting a unit faster.. I also declined the offer of the agent pushing me to get the overpriced body kit... Sana huwag naman abutin ng six months
    sang dealer ka nagpa reserve sir? maybe you want to consider our dealership din po sir, baka po mas mailabas natin ng mas mabilis yung unit for inhouse financing sir. yun po kase ang pina prioritize ng mga dealer ngayon sir talaga eh. sa toyota cubao po pala ako sir. :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Kami sa Toyota Batangas, 1 week lang nakuha na namin yung unit. Nagtagal lang sa pag-iintay ng P.O. from Metrobank. Hindi nila ibibigay yung unit in cash or kapag sa labas ka kukuha ng insurance. No choice na lang, kaya kinuha na namin yung insurance nila at 44K compared sa 32K na inooffer ng metrobank. Manual na Blue yung sa amin... No kits included... :DD

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    question: Did PS bank tell you of any penalties/fee's if you plan to fully paid the loan after only 1 month amortization?

Had reserved the GT86 last year but was on the waiting list since i wanted to pay cash.
    Now i am optioning to buy the GT86 via in house financing but plan to pay the full amount of the loan after 1 month plus a few penalties.
    I wanted to know if this is possible? I tried asking in the financing thread but no one seem to answer me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    sang dealer ka nagpa reserve sir? maybe you want to consider our dealership din po sir, baka po mas mailabas natin ng mas mabilis yung unit for inhouse financing sir. yun po kase ang pina prioritize ng mga dealer ngayon sir talaga eh. sa toyota cubao po pala ako sir. :D
    Sa commonwealth branch. Paki pm contact number mo sir..

Quote Originally Posted by jerome022086 View Post
    Kami sa Toyota Batangas, 1 week lang nakuha na namin yung unit. Nagtagal lang sa pag-iintay ng P.O. from Metrobank. Hindi nila ibibigay yung unit in cash or kapag sa labas ka kukuha ng insurance. No choice na lang, kaya kinuha na namin yung insurance nila at 44K compared sa 32K na inooffer ng metrobank. Manual na Blue yung sa amin... No kits included... :DD
    Sir pwede pa pm nung contact number ng sales agent mo? In house financing din ba kinuha mo?

Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    question: Did PS bank tell you of any penalties/fee's if you plan to fully paid the loan after only 1 month amortization?

Had reserved the GT86 last year but was on the waiting list since i wanted to pay cash.
    Now i am optioning to buy the GT86 via in house financing but plan to pay the full amount of the loan after 1 month plus a few penalties.
    I wanted to know if this is possible? I tried asking in the financing thread but no one seem to answer me.
    Hindi ko natanong sir, I just received a text message na approved na ko ng bank. 1st time ko kasi mag financing if ever..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Sa commonwealth branch. Paki pm contact number mo sir..
    na send ko na po PM sa inyo sir, thanks po!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post

Hmmmmm....paano ba yang in-house in-house na yan? sa casa ba mismo o i apply din nila sa bangko?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    At least, Niky... even if you lose to the 86 on corners, you get to have a spacious back seat that you can use for "quickies" :naughty2:

Kidding aside, had the chance to see the 86 again earlier during my PMS, and boy the back seat is just ridiculous. But then, I still love it. The un-kitted MT though. The TRD Aero kit is just plain BS, and it's more BS to get an 86 if you're going to pair it with an auto.
    Careful with your words bro. Not everyone shares the same opinion as you do transmission and styling are personal preferences, it's good that Toyota brought in both variants and offered the optional TRD kit to please everybody

That said, I'm loving my un-kitted Lightning Red MT 86. To those of you who are still on the waiting list, be patient. I waited 6 months for mine, and it was well worth it!