New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo168 View Post
    I was told by my local Toyota dealer that i can now make reservation, car will arrive by january. I cant decide what color to get. I narrowed it down to 2 colors. White or red. What do you think looks better? Most of my cars are white. (Evo 7-sold, now ek9 type R). Im kinda liking the red. But not sure. How red is it? Saw it at the manila auto salon. But never seen one on the streets. Is it like ferrari red? Never had a red car before. Also, I really like the trd body kit. Is it 200k more that standard price? Whats included in the kit? Front chin, side skirts and rear skirts? Includes the wing? I just want the duckbill spoiler.

- - - Updated - - -

I was told by my local Toyota dealer that i can now make reservation, car will arrive by january. I cant decide what color to get. I narrowed it down to 2 colors. White or red. What do you think looks better? Most of my cars are white. (Evo 7-sold, now ek9 type R). Im kinda liking the red. But not sure. How red is it? Saw it at the manila auto salon. But never seen one on the streets. Is it like ferrari red? Never had a red car before. Also, I really like the trd body kit. Is it 200k more that standard price? Whats included in the kit? Front chin, side skirts and rear skirts? Includes the wing? I just want the duckbill spoiler.
    I have seen a Red 86 and I can say It is good pick. I saw one at Toyota`s storage house while it is not yet cleaned. At that time, it was full of dust, despite in that condition you will still appreciate it. All the colors of 86 are very nice except for the gray, which I find dull after sometime - just my honest opinion.

Regarding the TRD kit, If it is 210t, it is usually just front skirt - 41,800, ducktail - 31,200, side skirt - 47,900 and leather seats (not sure if this upholstery type or just a seat cover) - 89,100. For me it is obviously not worth it. you can have this accessories at around 70T (if the seats cover is the upholstery type, if is just seat cover then probably 25t). My advised is to just wait for them to have the base model be offered. Don`t give in to them that you need to buy this accessories just to have an 86. If no one will buy their forced accessorized 86 then eventually they will be forced to start selling based models only.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yung Camaro SS gusto ko diyan.

Fully restored ba, sir? Pati yung Porsche?
    Parehas tayo ng taste bro, tulo laway sa Camaro.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thanks Jipi, ill just tell tem i dont want the kit. Is the red like ferrari red? Bright red? I like the ferrari red. So if its almost identical then i want a red one.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hrtrob View Post
    I don't see why not The 86 will be my daily driver hehe

Here are the pics

Hrtrob,

how red is it? Is it like ferrari red? Ive never seen one on the streets. Only at manila auto salon. My choices are only red or white. But since all of my cars are white, im thinking about red. But want to make sure that its like ferrari red which i really like. Thanks. Nice cars!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Hrtrob,

how red is it? Is it like ferrari red? Ive never seen one on the streets. Only at manila auto salon. My choices are only red or white. But since all of my cars are white, im thinking about red. But want to make sure that its like ferrari red which i really like. Thanks. Nice cars!!
    Hmm... There are actually two popular Ferrari reds, Rosso Corsa (deeper red) and Rosso Scuderia (brighter, hint of orange under sunlight/halogen light). The red on the 86 looks closer to Rosso Corsa in my eyes.

Having owned a couple of bright red cars, I'd say be prepared to attract a lot of attention from onlookers, pedestrians and rice-rockets

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Thanks Jipi, ill just tell tem i dont want the kit. Is the red like ferrari red? Bright red? I like the ferrari red. So if its almost identical then i want a red one.
    I am not familiar how red is a ferrari red but the way I see it, It`s like a deeper cherry red type color... Red is also my first choice as well as satin pearl white (whichever comes first). I though blue was dull but when i saw it live its also got my attention. I`m also waiting for 86. Several agents from different branches have offered me 86 with TRD accessories ranging from 210T - 700t, I always tell them I am not interested on having their kits just inform me once a bare 86 is available.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hi, any owner experience on Drifting - care to share?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys curious lang ano Fc ng 86 and GC!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    GC, still similar to the old. Around 6 km/l in the city. Lower in traffic. Around 4 km/l.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    GC, still similar to the old. Around 6 km/l in the city. Lower in traffic. Around 4 km/l.
    Damn. Ganyan pala talaga kalakas sa gas yung V6.