New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hrtrob View Post
    Finally got my Lightning Red M/T 86 put down a 100k deposit at Toyota Cubao last June 6. It was a long 6 months but it was worth the wait! No in-house financing and trd kit requirement BS. They only requested that we get in-house insurance which was fine since it wasn't outrageously bloated.

FYI, I saw another 4 86s at Toyota Cubao. Another red, 2 white pearls and a black aero.
    Hrtrob, Got Pearl White 86 the other day, was shown the tool kit in the trunk, noticed no cover on the spare tire, meaning you can see the spare when you open the trunk, also the two tow hooks had no proper place with the other tools, they were not properly secured, on rough roads you hear them banging against each other . Is this the same with yours?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by winnifred View Post
    Hrtrob, Got Pearl White 86 the other day, was shown the tool kit in the trunk, noticed no cover on the spare tire, meaning you can see the spare when you open the trunk, also the two tow hooks had no proper place with the other tools, they were not properly secured, on rough roads you hear them banging against each other . Is this the same with yours?
    Nice! White Pearl was actually my second choice I haven't checked the tools yet, but yes, I have no cover for the spare as well. No biggie though, I'm just thankful we got the full-size spare. Might have to swap it out for a donut spare though, to gain more trunk space for my gear

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by winnifred View Post
    Post naman ng pics ng mga86 niyo.:-)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ok lang ba gamitin for a daily car? Bahay <--> office.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Ok lang ba gamitin for a daily car? Bahay <--> office.
    I don't see why not The 86 will be my daily driver hehe

Here are the pics

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I can see why your 86 will be your daily. Sick garage!!!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang sarap nung E46 :naughty2:

M3 yun sir?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yung Camaro SS gusto ko diyan.

Fully restored ba, sir? Pati yung Porsche?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    BRZ's front bumper is looking conservative beside the 86.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I was told by my local Toyota dealer that i can now make reservation, car will arrive by january. I cant decide what color to get. I narrowed it down to 2 colors. White or red. What do you think looks better? Most of my cars are white. (Evo 7-sold, now ek9 type R). Im kinda liking the red. But not sure. How red is it? Saw it at the manila auto salon. But never seen one on the streets. Is it like ferrari red? Never had a red car before. Also, I really like the trd body kit. Is it 200k more that standard price? Whats included in the kit? Front chin, side skirts and rear skirts? Includes the wing? I just want the duckbill spoiler.

- - - Updated - - -

I was told by my local Toyota dealer that i can now make reservation, car will arrive by january. I cant decide what color to get. I narrowed it down to 2 colors. White or red. What do you think looks better? Most of my cars are white. (Evo 7-sold, now ek9 type R). Im kinda liking the red. But not sure. How red is it? Saw it at the manila auto salon. But never seen one on the streets. Is it like ferrari red? Never had a red car before. Also, I really like the trd body kit. Is it 200k more that standard price? Whats included in the kit? Front chin, side skirts and rear skirts? Includes the wing? I just want the duckbill spoiler.