Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    may naka display sa toyota makati ganda ng loob

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wheatuce View Post
    may naka display sa toyota makati ganda ng loob
    O nga, kaya yung ahente nalang na dumi-display din, ang kinausap ko .. :naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    gagalaw na pila saamin. May i-rerelease na white Pearl unit this weekend

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    O nga, kaya yung ahente nalang na dumi-display din, ang kinausap ko .. :naughty2:
    Try nyo din sa casa ni wilcats para maiba naman :naughty2: Meron silang black matic.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    gagalaw na pila saamin. May i-rerelease na white Pearl unit this weekend
    Agent from BGC? I went to Toyota Bicutan to follow up on my order, they explained that the earliest that all dealerships can release a unit is early 2013. Should I go there now and rage-table-flip their tables? :mad2:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by genesischain View Post
    Agent from BGC? I went to Toyota Bicutan to follow up on my order, they explained that the earliest that all dealerships can release a unit is early 2013. Should I go there now and rage-table-flip their tables? :mad2:
    Sir baka yung mga unit na irerelease this year eh yung mga kasama sa first 77 batch.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Try nyo din sa casa ni wilcats para maiba naman :naughty2: Meron silang black matic.
    Nag-eenjoy ako kapag nasa TGC ako :naughty2: Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by genesischain View Post
    BS yan bro, yung nakita ko sa Mufflerland, Toyota Cubao yun dealer plates.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^ Yeah I'm smelling BS din. And the fact that my agent was an idiot. He called me up using Viber, and the app was in my iPod, so no contacts. Buti sinagot ko.

*LiempoBoi

Well, I asked him exactly why that is the case, he said "Wala pa talagang na release na unit yung Toyota, as in zero talaga". I told him I know of a few (pertaining to the 77 units) that has been released, but he just shrugged it off.

Oh well, hindi naman na ako nagmamadali and its pointless to get frustrated over this but.. Crappy marketing is crappy, tsk.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Went to Subaru Edsa today to check out the BRZ they had on display.

It was an automatic, in WR Blue Mica, and according to the agent, their "tentative price" is 1,928,000 for the A/T model. So that's a 278k difference compared to the A/T Toyota 86.

So what do you get for the additional 278k? As far as I can tell, the only difference is the upholstery... BRZ has black leather and black alcantara seats. Radio looks identical to the 86. Parang galing sa Innova. The BRZ they had on display also did not have the LED Daytime Running Light strip above the foglights.

Other info I was able to get:

-only one "trim level" will be brought in, in both automatic and manual
    -15 units to arrive in December, all spoken for
    -40 already on the waiting list
    -only 20k required for deposit (refundable)
    -delivery of units Q1 or Q2 2013 (might be BS)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Twin brother of 86 is here

Taken at Motor Image Global.