New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You can also try out grey market units. They might be able to deliver your unit faster. Scion nga lang, but it's most likely the same.

Quote Originally Posted by LiempoBoi View Post
    Next year na daw sir yung next batch ng Toyota 86 sabi ng kaibigan ko.
    Parang January ata?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No specific date yet. 1st quarter 2013 lang ang sabi ng TMP

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    You can also try out grey market units. They might be able to deliver your unit faster. Scion nga lang, but it's most likely the same.

Parang January ata?
    Nakita ko sa facebook ng mga gray market importers na yung A/C controls plus head units are different. Mas generic yung A/C controls and yung radio ay pioneer just like other Scion models. tsaka ang mahal, 2.3M for an auto version. Oh, and i think the scion doesn't have DRL's.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    sa showroom ng toyota cabanatuan

exterior

interior

medyu malabo. hindi kasi ako nag shot. kinuha ko lang sa FB yung picture :sweat:...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ang di ko lang naitanong. kung naka reserve na ba ito. o binebenta rin

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    AFAIK they won't release/reserve new units. This is very fishy for TMPI, kulang na nga supply, naglabas pa sila ng mga showroom model? For what?

The 86 sells(actually sold out) with current marketing. Why market it more? At the expense of further cutting supplies by allocating units as showroom models. Common sense would say that they are intentionally doing this to justify a massive price hike.

I really hope this backfires at them, when the GC eats up majority of the market pie in this segment.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    ang di ko lang naitanong. kung naka reserve na ba ito. o binebenta rin
    They won't sell it. In the event they do have stock next year, you'll have to acquire it thru in house financing.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    TMP & the 86 can breathe easier... coz the V6 Mustang is above its price range at 2,499,000..

So the 86 only has the GC turbo to contend with in this price range.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by genesischain
    AFAIK they won't release/reserve new units. This is very fishy for TMPI, kulang na nga supply, naglabas pa sila ng mga showroom model? For what?

The 86 sells(actually sold out) with current marketing. Why market it more? At the expense of further cutting supplies by allocating units as showroom models. Common sense would say that they are intentionally doing this to justify a massive price hike.

I really hope this backfires at them, when the GC eats up majority of the market pie in this segment.
    yan na ata style ngaun eh. anyways a 150k price hike ok pa din. Dpat talaga starting nito is 2M, sobrang Ganda eh

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^Up to you if you want to waste your money. The Scion version starts at roughly 1.1m without expenditures, so that should be somewhat of a benchmark.

Anyway, most businessmen would probably like doing business with people like you who willingly gives away money.
    As for me, that's not my thing. Blatant manipulation and highway robbery is what this is and I'm not gonna be their fool.